Royal Green Fig and Vanilla Woods (2010)
by Lucy B

Royal Green Fig and Vanilla Woods information

Year of Launch2010

HouseLucy B

About Royal Green Fig and Vanilla Woods

Royal Green Fig and Vanilla Woods is a feminine perfume by Lucy B. The scent was launched in 2010

Royal Green Fig and Vanilla Woods fragrance notes

Reviews of Royal Green Fig and Vanilla Woods

This one opens both sweet & sour, with the green pepper note counterbalancing the sweetness of the overripe fig. In fact the green pepper note isn't obvious to me, but I think it's the only thing that could account for the slightly sour note I'm getting here. In fairness, though, I can only detect this up close. Slowly this accord sinks into a base of woody amber over the first three hours, & then later I get hints of leather & a soft vanilla in the base. Projection is moderate, & overall it lasts around seven hours before fading out.
For me this one is an odd mix. As a fig fragrance it doesn't really work, especially compared with a masterpiece like Philosykos, which I own & love. Philosykos has the wonderful coolness of the leaves mixed with milky, sweet fruit which is so perfectly refreshing in summer. This one attempts to pair fig with a vegetal note which I find jarring, & then morphs into something that for me is too ambery to be worn in the heat.
28th November, 2017
Very much recommended if the notes interest you, because this one is just what it claims to be: vanilla and fig, with the whole feel of the scent being on the green side. Oh, if all products were what they claimed to be!

The quality and distinction remind me of the 90'S era Bath and Body Works.

03rd September, 2016
Quarry Show all reviews
I thought GF&VW might be mired down in syrupy vanilla and coconut, but it's bright and springlike, especially during the opening phase. I couldn't peg what that green top note was until I looked at the the description: It's green pepper. This is the best use of green pepper I've ever smelled in perfumery. It so well counterbalances the sugars and intermixes with the green fig. Brilliant! Lucy B produces good scents, especially for the money.
24th March, 2013

Add your review of Royal Green Fig and Vanilla Woods

Shop for Royal Green Fig and Vanilla Woods products online

Lucy B Cosmetics Roll On, Royal Green Fig and Vanilla Woods, 0.33 Fl oz (New)

End Date: Tuesday Jan-22-2019 15:03:57 PST
Buy It Now for only: $19.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Member images of Royal Green Fig and Vanilla Woods

There are no member images of Royal Green Fig and Vanilla Woods yet. Why not be the first?