Contre Pouvoir (2010)

Year of Launch2010

HouseBrécourt
PerfumerEmilie Bouge

About Contre Pouvoir

Contre Pouvoir is a masculine fragrance by Brécourt. The scent was launched in 2010 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Emilie Bouge

Contre Pouvoir fragrance notes

Reviews of Contre Pouvoir

I don't have much experience with reviewing but here we go.
Contre Pouvoir is a light spicey parfum with a citrus and earthy note in the likes of Encre Noire (probably the vetiver??)
First time i sprayed this one on in the store i was immediately intrigued buy it. It was so different from the few fragrances i had. I got a sample to test it and after
a few wearings i went back and got myself a bottle.
Somehow though i don't wear it often now but every time i do i find myself thinking i should wear it more.
08th August, 2017
Lightly spiced wood that smells like something I smelled before. I get a earthy note in this. A light citrus note with a touch of musk. Not bad at all. 7/10
08th August, 2016
Beautiful citrus fragrance similar to which I cannot think of. It is not sharp/rancid or sweet and although a bit on the traditional side of niche, I really like Contre Pouvoir - although some may find it similar to washing liquid. I find the composition such an accomplishment while longevity is average and silage is a bit below average. What I get from CB on my skin is a lovely vervain accord although no vervain is listed in the notes... this is why I find this an accomplishment. For citrus lovers this is one of the best perfumes and a must try. Most of Brecourt creations I have tried are linear and CP is no exception, but in this case I don't mind at all.
25th April, 2015

Add your review of Contre Pouvoir

Shop for Contre Pouvoir products online

Search Amazon for Contre Pouvoir

Member images of Contre Pouvoir

There are no member images of Contre Pouvoir yet. Why not be the first?