Esprit Mondain (2010)

Esprit Mondain Fragrance Notes

Esprit Mondain information

Esprit Mondain is a men's fragrance by Brécourt. The scent was launched in 2010

Reviews of Esprit Mondain

Showing 1 to of 1 reviews.

rynegne's avatar

Esprit Mondain is a very nice, very safe fragrance. It opens with a more well composed version of boss bottled with variation in notes of course...just giving you an idea of what this smells like overall.

Opens with a nice, citrus top and black pepper - Most like Hugo Boss Bottled here.

Middle of this one Lavender and Cabernet Sauvignon are detectable. - I quite like the cab...really nicely done.

Base of this is listed Cedarwood, ambroxan, Myrrh, Musks. - I mostly smell cedar, ambroxan and light musks, no myrrh really, if there is it's overpowered by the musk/wood combo which is quite nice.

At first, I'll admit. I thought this was a copy of Hugo Boss Bottled. I was kind of upset about it considering I paid so much more than I would for a Boss cheapie. However, it was really my nose being under-developed at the time. I had just started exploring fragrances and it was my own ignorance thinking this was just a rip off.

Esprit Mondain from Brecourt is a very nice scent, a very safe fragrance. Something that's not going to blow your socks off, but you get what you pay for and I think it's a good one at the current price point. Also, there are some really different notes in this one... I do enjoy the mix of citrus, pepper, wood and wine.

My girlfriend literally wants to jump on top of me when I wear this stuff. It's like to exaggerated Axe body spray commercials, seriously. I guess if any of you are looking for a niche "panty dropper," this guy is it.

09 May, 2013

Add your review of Esprit Mondain

Search for on eBay United States

Brecourt Esprit Mondain Fragrance 1.7 Oz -
    • Listing Type: Buy it Now
    • Time Left: 5 days
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)