Harâm / Farah (2010)

Year of Launch2010

HouseBrécourt
PerfumerEmilie Bouge

About Harâm / Farah

Harâm / Farah is a feminine perfume by Brécourt. The scent was launched in 2010 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Emilie Bouge

Harâm / Farah fragrance notes

Reviews of Harâm / Farah

Farah is a powdery sweet composition that would be greatly appreciated by those who like the smell of old hand bags with the smell of leather, lipstick and poudre and a hint of old perfume lingering. When I received my samples from Brecourt one vial with Farah was broken and the perfume had impregnated the carton box of the packaging. When I received the box it smelled sweet and comforting. I thought that Farah in that state was rather beautiful. Alas when later I tested Farah on my skin I was let down by the unremarkable sweetness and powdery accord. Farah is much better later in the dry down, especially after 10 hours! Then the creamy sweetness of the base notes stands on its own and it is rather superb. Silage and longevity are quite extraordinary. I just don't see the point of this creation as it is really nothing new, exciting or groundbreaking. It is well blended with high quality ingredients though and those in favor of old fashioned perfumes will probably like Farah.
14th April, 2015
This composition packs so many notes and somehow manages to stuff them all into one extremely rich and balanced tablespoon of gourmand "vitamins".

I feel that each note mentioned in the pyramid is extremely vital and important, whether it's detectable or not. And that for me is the recipe of a winning scent.

"Smokey" dark honey (as if someone was smoking inside a honey pot) and cinnamon are the most detectable on my skin, then it dries down into a sublime authentic dried dates accord.

I wish the projection was a little better, but that only extracts a tiny bit of my rating.

Full bottle worthy without a doubt in my mind.
10th May, 2014

Add your review of Harâm / Farah

Shop for Harâm / Farah products online

Search Amazon for Harâm / Farah

Member images of Harâm / Farah

There are no member images of Harâm / Farah yet. Why not be the first?