Champaca
    by Space NK

Average Rating:

Champaca Fragrance Notes

Champaca information

Champaca is a unisex fragrance by Space NK.

Reviews of Champaca

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.

sfmedusa's avatar

To my knowledge I've never smelled champaca flowers before and I was surprised to find that if Space NK are to be believed, champaca smells just like hair spray in its opening. Fairly posh hair spray, but still hair spray.

Once the rather disagreeable hair spray note is passed the rest of the fragrance is a pleasant and cool mix of floral, cardamom, musk and myrhh which lasted about 6 hours on me.

07th April, 2013

MissMagic's avatar

Sweden Sweden

i did own "Freak" by Illamasqua. But swapped it. Amazingly cool bottle indeed. But I still much more prefer this "Champaca" by SPACE NK. Both Freak & this scent is made by the same nose: AZZI GLASSER. The scents are very similar, but this one from space nk smells, in my own humble opinion, much better. PLUS it lasts longer. Is more unique. And best of all = is cheaper. If you haven't got the -money for Freak. Try this for less. :) PS: i'm not *in any way* trashing FREAK. I just happen to prefer this one, by the same nose, amazingly talented Miss Glasser <3 .

21st June, 2012