M;0░С (2009)

M;0░С Fragrance Notes

M;0░С information

M;0░С is a men's fragrance by Masak´ Matsush´ma. The scent was launched in 2009

Reviews of M;0░С

Showing 1 to of 3 reviews.
    positive 2 Positive Reviewsneutral1 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

Buysblind's avatar

Mildly pleasant white noise.

This is an indistinct, synthetically fresh fragrance that features chemical green apples and lime notes over an ozonic, white musk. That doesn't sound so great, but it could be worse. M;O.C. kind of reminds me of Versace Man Eau Fraiche in smell, and impression, but its weaker and has a bit of a whiter hue. It's certainly inoffensive, but nothing about it is particularly memorable, and you've probably encountered something like this many times before. Performance is okay. It projects lightly for several hours but you need to apply it generously to get it to work. On the plus side, the floral component that emerges in the dry down is nice--unisex, light and airy--and brings welcome relief from the harsher opening. It's also the most unique aspect of this fragrance...but it's so light it's hard to notice. Also on the plus side, there are no off notes in M;O.C., nothing which seems particularly out of place or any notes that turn sour or rotten. So I can see it working as a fresh fragrance to be worn when you're not really in the mood to wear anything. I'd like to test this out to during the summer to see how it works in warmer weather, and if I can remember to, I will. For now, I'm pretty neutral toward M;O.C. and feel comfortable giving it a 3 out of 5. That might even be a little generous.

01st December, 2014

weylin's avatar

My impressions are lite and very fresh.
    I get the cool green apple sorbet scent, the sweet flowers, teak wood and lite musk
    An unusual uplifting scent that can be shared with the ladies for sure.
    A beautiful cool, fresh floral fragrance great for a sunny morning.

15th March, 2013 (Last Edited: 11th November, 2013)

eRL00p's avatar

Ordered this on a blind buy after reading the notes. It is wonderfully understated and sweet. It hangs close to the skin, yet other people really notice it. It smells like frozen green apples, and crushed up smarties candies with nice musk undertones. It has a very clean scent to it and is adored by my wife. I wear it on days off, while relaxing at home, in addition to days at work. Very refined and versatile cologne. One of my immediate favorites and the best thing about it, its very different from my other fragrances. The "crushed up smarties" candy scent reminds me of shiseido zen white heat, but thats too feminine for my tastes while m;o* is more masculine and to my liking.

30th December, 2012

Add your review of M;0░С

Oops! Unable to talk to eBay. Let us know if this problem persists