Axe Anarchy for Him (2012)
by Axe / Lynx

Axe Anarchy for Him information

Year of Launch2012

HouseAxe / Lynx
Parent CompanyUnilever

About Axe Anarchy for Him

Axe Anarchy for Him is a masculine fragrance by Axe / Lynx. The scent was launched in 2012

Reviews of Axe Anarchy for Him

I got this because it came in a shower pack. I already had small expectations for this one because of all the other fragrances Axe makes. This one though really took me by surprise after initially smelling it, makes me wish that Axe would make actual cologne in the glass bottles again like they did before.
09th June, 2012
I own a lot of fragrances. Although I am very new to this forum. I felt the need to sign in here and mention something about this fragrance as there wasn't any reviews on it.

A friend of mine actually was wearing this and I was quite surprised to see the similarities to La Nuit de la Homme by YSL.

I bought this at the store. Look...AXE...usually doesn't make great stuff. It is always synthetic...you usually get what you pay for...but this one is probably one of their better ones. It reminds me of a mixture of YSL La Nuit de la Homme but with an ever so small mixture of Paco Rabanne's One million. For a deodorant spray, it's not bad. I find that it meshes quite well with YSL L'Homme (the original)...whenever I come from the gym.
06th May, 2012

Add your review of Axe Anarchy for Him

Shop for Axe Anarchy for Him products online

Search Amazon for Axe Anarchy for Him

Member images of Axe Anarchy for Him

There are no member images of Axe Anarchy for Him yet. Why not be the first?