Axe Anarchy for Him (2012)
    by Axe / Lynx

Average Rating:

Axe Anarchy for Him information

Axe Anarchy for Him is a men's fragrance by Axe / Lynx. The scent was launched in 2012

Reviews of Axe Anarchy for Him

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.

RoyalJester's avatar

I got this because it came in a shower pack. I already had small expectations for this one because of all the other fragrances Axe makes. This one though really took me by surprise after initially smelling it, makes me wish that Axe would make actual cologne in the glass bottles again like they did before.

09 June, 2012

smellycat22's avatar

I own a lot of fragrances. Although I am very new to this forum. I felt the need to sign in here and mention something about this fragrance as there wasn't any reviews on it.

A friend of mine actually was wearing this and I was quite surprised to see the similarities to La Nuit de la Homme by YSL.

I bought this at the store. Look...AXE...usually doesn't make great stuff. It is always synthetic...you usually get what you pay for...but this one is probably one of their better ones. It reminds me of a mixture of YSL La Nuit de la Homme but with an ever so small mixture of Paco Rabanne's One million. For a deodorant spray, it's not bad. I find that it meshes quite well with YSL L'Homme (the original)...whenever I come from the gym.

06 May, 2012