Baldessarini Concentrée (2002)

HouseBaldessarini
Parent CompanyMäurer & Wirtz
Parent Company at launchProcter & Gamble > P&G Prestige Beaute > Hugo Boss

About Baldessarini Concentrée

Baldessarini Concentrée is a masculine fragrance by Baldessarini. The scent was launched in 2002

Reviews of Baldessarini Concentrée

Baldessarini EdC Concentree is one of those scents that isn't all that remarkable due to interesting notes or exciting new materials.

Insteads it's force is in how beautifully balanced and well blended this fragrance is.

It opens with a minty tangerine note. It gives it a fresh feel, but it isn't citrusy like Chanel Allure Homme Sport, instead it's quieter.

As the heart notes reveal themselves, a tobacco note steps forward and mixes with the mint and tangerine, and gives it a warmer feel.

The basenotes reveal a hint of amber, cloves and musk. This is a very clean fragrance, and the musk gives it balance, instead of a sweaty feel.

If you like scents such as Tom Ford For Men, then this is right up your alley. This is a great scent, especially at the cheap prices it can be found online.
25th December, 2014
Well, what can I say? My original Baldessarini Eau de Cologne (not the Concentree) had a really distinct quality about it, and I could really pick out the patchouli not. This was manufactured by P&G Prestige Beaute (Made in UK). The bottle says Baldessarini with Hugo Boss underneath. Now, I find, after purchasing the Baldessarini Eau de Cologne Concentree thinking it would be a stronger version of the original, I am a little disappointed. Maybe my nose isn't as good as it used to be, but I hardly detect the strong patchouli note that I did with the plain EdC. You would think that the EdC Concentree would be stronger and longer lasting. I don't think that is the case. Upon further inspection, the bottle this time says Baldessarini with Baldessarini underneath (not Hugo Boss anymore). I looked at the bottom of the bottle and it now says Maurer & Wirtz Prestige, Made in Germany. I realize that P&G Prestige Beaute was bought by Maurer & Wirtz Prestige, but did they change the formulation along the way? Did they get cheap and use less essential oil? I purchased several bottles and was on the verge of returning them all, but decided to keep them in the hopes they would "mature" and get stronger with age. I guess I'll have to become accustomed to the new, less-patchouli version and will use it casually instead of formally as I had intended. Whatever you do, test this fragrance first before you re-purchase it to see if you notice any significant difference from the original. I wish I had. If I had known this, I would've bought Declaration by Cartier instead. It's sad the strong and prominent patchouli note has been weakened in the so-called "Concentree" version.
07th April, 2013 (last edited: 11th April, 2013)
Swanky Show all reviews
A pleasing designer offering that, as the best fragrances do, improves with time. It begins with a contemporary note prominent in many men's perfumes that is a tad sour and off (PS Design is another example) but mercifully this duration is brief. After a couple of hours a quite nice woodiness steps to the fore and while there is a bit of sweetness, it is far from the dessert aisle. Affable and solid and well worth a sniff.
30th January, 2013
Unfortunately the only thing I remember about it that in style it reminds me a lot of Boss Bottled, but with more charachter, serious and more refined. Nowadays it's nowhere to be found as supposedly Baldessarini line is being shut down. All in all a fragrance worthy of not just trying but possessing too.
04th May, 2012 (last edited: 22nd July, 2012)
Marais Show all reviews
A semi-sweet, affable, easy-going, fruity-woody tobacco scent. Similar in smell to the EdC but with about 2 hours better longevity. Warm and sunny, it makes me feel like I'm on holiday, perhaps aided by the tropical/banana note others have mentioned in reviews of the EdC. 'Sports-casual' rather than shirt and tie; the type of fragrance I imagine Alan Partridge might choose, in a rare moment of good taste.
16th March, 2012

Add your review of Baldessarini Concentrée

Shop for Baldessarini Concentrée products online

Shop for Baldessarini Concentrée at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Baldessarini Concentrée

Member images of Baldessarini Concentrée

There are no member images of Baldessarini Concentrée yet. Why not be the first?