Reveal (2010)

Year of Launch2010

HouseHalle Berry
PerfumerRichard Herpin

About Reveal

Reveal is a feminine perfume by Halle Berry. The scent was launched in 2010 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Richard Herpin

Reveal fragrance notes

Reviews of Reveal

There is one review of Reveal.
I can't say that I particularly like this fragrance, however as a celebrity scent, I must admit that it is one of the best.

The melon note tends to dominate in this fragrance, with a slightly watery and sweet quality. I can also detect the frangipani, mimose, peach and musk.

The scent is refreshingly mature, a much more sophisticated offering when compared to her previous scents, Halle and Pure Orchid.

To be honest, I expected something a little more elegant, like the advert suggests. Possibly even sexy. It's unfortunately quite bland and at certain times too musky and sweet.

Reveal is pleasant enough, but it doesn't delve deep enough to impress me. It has a somewhat intimate quality, with the sillage being quite soft, whereas the lasting power is rather incredible, lasting well over eight hours.

I would have liked the frangipani and cashmere wood to be more prominent, creating a slight exotic feel that I think this fragrance may have been trying to achieve, but on a subtle level.

Although it's an average scent, it does tend to grow on you, so don't dismiss it straight away. I'm rather surprised that its release has not been pushed as much as her previous releases.
24th March, 2012

Add your review of Reveal

Shop for Reveal products online

Shop for Reveal at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Reveal

Member images of Reveal

There are no member images of Reveal yet. Why not be the first?