Green Tara (2011)

Year of Launch2011

HouseAva Luxe
PerfumerSerena Ava Franco

About Green Tara

Green Tara is a feminine perfume by Ava Luxe. The scent was launched in 2011 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Serena Ava Franco

Reviews of Green Tara

There is one review of Green Tara.
Goddess worthy

My first impression was woah, incense headshop anyone? but I suspect that was because I'd just indulged in the cool loveliness on Ava Luxe's No. 23 and Green Tara needs to stand alone. After three days of consecutive wear I adore this scent. There is an initial burst of bright creamy woods, which gives way to a floral musk with a peppery, spicy edge that's almost edible. Actually the woods continue to float in the background but it's as if each element makes room for the next, leaving an impression of a rich scent that never feels heavy or overdone. It's incredibly sensual and warm which seems appropriate for something aligned with the feminine side of buddhism. I might add it's also garnered more compliments than many of my more expensive perfumes. Sillage seems low to average, which suits me and it seems to linger all day on my skin. I thoroughly recommend it.

Pros: Deeply happy scent with a lot of mileage
Cons:

23rd June, 2013

Add your review of Green Tara

Shop for Green Tara products online

Search Amazon for Green Tara

Member images of Green Tara

There are no member images of Green Tara yet. Why not be the first?