Floral Curiosities : Scarlet Larkspur (2011)
by Ineke

Floral Curiosities : Scarlet Larkspur information

Year of Launch2011
AvailabilityIn Production / Limited Edition

HouseIneke
PerfumerIneke Rühland

About Floral Curiosities : Scarlet Larkspur

Floral Curiosities is a limited edition collection of fragrances created by Ineke and inspired by flowers found in her garden. They are available exclusively from Anthropologie stores.

Floral Curiosities : Scarlet Larkspur fragrance notes

Reviews of Floral Curiosities : Scarlet Larkspur

This one starts out slightly bitter, later turning slightly sweet. I get lotus in the floral notes. This mellows out in the middle. The base is very soft with vanilla. The Tonka isn't there for me, at the base. A safe, workplace fragrance. Overall it is pretty; mainstream but, slightly different.
04th June, 2018
I usually like Ineke, and I've enjoyed the rest of her Floral Curiosities collection, but I really don't like Scarlet Larkspur. Maybe it's because I'm unfamiliar with the smell of the flower itself, but this just smells to me like an over-concentrated syrup of fruits and soaps and weird clean chemicals that all come together to smell like industrial floor cleaner, the kind you're supposed to water down but that nobody does. Definitely not for me.
06th October, 2015

Add your review of Floral Curiosities : Scarlet Larkspur

Shop for Floral Curiosities : Scarlet Larkspur products online

Oops! Unable to talk to eBay. Let us know if this problem persists

Member images of Floral Curiosities : Scarlet Larkspur

There are no member images of Floral Curiosities : Scarlet Larkspur yet. Why not be the first?