Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême (2012)
by Chanel

Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême information

Year of Launch2012

HouseChanel
PerfumerJacques Polge
Parent CompanyWertheimer

About Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême

Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême is a masculine fragrance by Chanel. The scent was launched in 2012 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Jacques Polge

Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême fragrance notes

Reviews of Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême

On gravity's beach
Warm damp woods, cool airy breeze
Climb sniff live repeat.

10th August, 2017
A decent scent, smells good, but prefer AHS and Edition Blanche more because the citrus in those goes very well with the sweet, vanilla/tonka powdery base, which is all you get in Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême. I wouldn't see this as Sport or Extreme but it's still a very nice, versatile scent.

Performance is good, projects nicely and lasts all work day.
26th May, 2017
Sorry, calone screams at me - it's a personal thing. And this one, Hey!Hey! Calone!!
22nd February, 2017

I wasn’t a fan of Allure Homme Sport, but I find this Eau Extreme version to be more palatable. I agree that it hardly seems like a sports fragrance… the dominance of clary sage / sandalwood in the opening distances it from the sports category. Also, this opening, with the help of mint, suggests to me that this fragrance wasn’t meant for the younger fragrance wearer.

The remainder of the fragrance is uncomplicated… it is a straightforward but quite competent white musk, tonka and cedar accord… This accord is pleasantly edgeless and merely… suggestive… of a sports fragrance in tenor and strength (I think it should be a bit fresher).

Not an inspired fragrance, but it exhibits Chanel quality and Chanel class. I think the “sport” label suggests something that the fragrance doesn’t really deliver, but then truth in naming has never been a strong element of the fragrance business. I believe that Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme will rightfully have its devotees. For me, a somewhat hesitant thumbs-up.
19th December, 2016
Smells like a blend of Code, Le Male, and Allure.
I know the original sport has synthetics. But this is worse, the mint is very chemical smelling, and so is the vanilla.

It you're looking for a sports and fresh fragrance, the original EDT is much better, much fresher, less sweet, and the synthetics are less in your face.
19th June, 2016
Purchesed the Eae de toilette concentree version, first time use, I admit I over did it, but Ive had performance issues with frags recently so I wanted people to smell it, I work with all females and they like when I smell good, 10 sprays to each side of my neck, smells a little generic, but not bad, projected like a beast, lasted 12 hours+, happy with the purchase, 20 sprays is a bit much you can go far less and I'm sure will still project.
17th April, 2016 (last edited: 18th April, 2016)

Add your review of Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême