Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême (2012)
    by Chanel

Average Rating: 3.5

Based on 96 ratings

Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême Fragrance notes

Mint, Mandarin, Clary sage, Sandalwood, White musk, Tonka bean, Cedarwood

Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême information

Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême is a men's fragrance by Chanel. The scent was launched in 2012

Reviews of Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême

Showing 1 to 6 of 42 reviews.

ringthane's avatar

I bought this so I had something 'versatile' to wear, lest I wasted precious drops of Tobacco Vanille and Tuscan Leather. All in all, not a bad choice.

As others have flogged this to death repeatedly, I'll add my two flogs -- there's nothing 'sporty' nor 'extreme' about this fragrance. Seems a little heavy for the 'sport' tag.

My nose gets mint and light citrus backed by vanilla in the opening with a tonka/vanilla + cedar dry down. Solid longevity, pleasant scent... not much here to dislike. I wouldn't go so far as to say bland or generic, but definitely not exceptional. I know next to nothing about 'Houses' and their history, heritage, reputation, etc, but I expected a little more from Chanel I think. Now that I know what I know of artisan scents, there are definitely better choices for the same or less $/€/£. But for guys like me that live in a one-stoplight town that have to drive 20 miles to Macy's, Chanel Allure Homme Sport Extreme is a safe, pleasant choice.

Women *do* seem to like this on me (not part of my purchase criteria), so if that's important to you, don't be afraid to pull the trigger on CAHSEE if it agrees with your nose.

05th March, 2015

RyanC981's avatar

Pay no attention to any negative reviews, they're utterly ridiculous. Anyone that hates on this frag, wants Chanel to stay in the 90s and needs their nose transplanted, because it's not working properly. This frag smells absolutely fantastic and gets literally, unlimited compliments from women! It's refreshing, modern and superior to the original. This, and Aventus are currently my two most complimented frags, and this will get positive attention from the ladies, guaranteed!

12th February, 2015

Martin_'s avatar

Absolutely vile and disguisting smell from top to bottom.

This doesn't deserve "to be a Chanel" and I couldn't believe such a disastrous scent could be created by Jacques Polge (untill I smelled Bleu de Chanel EDP which is a lot worse btw).

It hits you in a face with synthetic notes right off the bat, these are mixed with sweet mandarin orange and tonka. Later on it transforms into a tonka, mandarin, wooods and synthetic concoction.

What's even worse, this nightmare lasts about 12 hours on my skin with quite big sillage.

AHS EDT smells a lot more natural (despite its aldehydic intro).

26th January, 2015

thatsmr2usir's avatar

This is a clone of the original Allure Homme Sport. However, the vanilla is more pronounced in this and the woods seem to stick out to me. I purchased this because I owned the original at one time but got bored with it & besides the fact the it was/is so common. I gave up on it. I have gotten to the point where I do not want to smell like EVERYONE else WHERE EVER I go.

With that being said, this last on my skin six hours with average to strong projection in the beginning. After about 2 hours, I am left with a orange/vanillsh wood type smell that is not unpleasant, but it is synthetic. Chanel normally makes good fragrances, but this I am afraid to my nose is a average offering marketed towards the younger crowed. There is nothing wrong with that, but it is not for me. I will say I do prefer this over the original, but when it comes to Chanel's frags marketed for men, I will stick with the likes of Antaeus! Grown up stuff!

05th October, 2014

larrainzar's avatar

I'm a fan of Chanel Allure pour Homme. I have all of them except for the "blanche" and "Cologne" which I had samples of but was uniterested because they are both too citrusy for my nose. The first CAH I got was the Sport and it still is my favorite but unfortunately it doesn't last on my skin. What I liked most about AHS was its last note, the vanilla tonka, and if you like that, CAHS eau extreme is a bomb at that, it is a concentrated version of that note.

It is the CAH which has the most projection and that lasts the most on me. The first time I tried it, at night, I could still smell it on me the next day when I woke up.

Don't let the sport name fool you, it has a very woody almost tobacco feel to it. The sample I tried at the store was very boosy at first but the one I purchased is not boosy at all. On the contrary it is very creamy.

If you are into Chanel Allure it's a must have.

I'm sure some snoby guys around here will knock it, as everything Chanel and Jaques Polge, as generic, commercial but c'mon! I have Chanel Anteus and for me it is for old men. They might wear a thousand dollar fragrance but you have to put the art of designing fragrances into perspective. Art is making you part of the experience. What is wrong with liking the smell of clean? AHS makes you feel like you've just gotten out of the shower even if you haven't showered in days. Hahahaha!!! That is what I like. I mean I enjoy classical music and go to hear the local orchestra at least once a year but that doesn't mean that I can't enjoy listening to Depeche Mode.

Jaques Polge is the Andy Warhol of fragrance. If you don't like pop art don't buy it.

04th June, 2014 (Last Edited: 06th June, 2014)

Skilar16's avatar

My signature scent! This stuff smells spectacular, and lasts on my skin!

26th May, 2014

Add your review of Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême

Search for on eBay United States

Lot of 3: Chanel Allure Homme Sport, Allure Eau Extreme, Bleu Sample 1.5ml each
    • Time Left: 5 days
    (Shipping from United States)
    Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme by Chanel 3.4 oz. 100 ml. EDT Concentree 60% Full
    • Listing Type: Auction
    • Time Left: 11 days
    BLUE DE CHANEL+ ALLURE HOMME + SPORT + SPORT EAU EXTREME SAMPLES LOT OF 4
    • Time Left: 24 days
    (Shipping from United States)
    CHANEL ALLURE HOMME SPORT EAU EXTREME EDT FOR MEN HUGE 3.4 oz NEW TESTER.
    • Listing Type: Auction
    • Time Left: 2 days
    CHANEL ALLURE HOMME SPORT EAU EXTREME EDT TRAVEL SPRAY & TWO REFILLS 3*20ML NIB
    • Time Left: 17 days

Member images of Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême

There are no member images of Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême yet. Why not be the first?