Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême (2012)
by Chanel

Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême information

Year of Launch2012

HouseChanel
PerfumerJacques Polge

About Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême

Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême is a masculine fragrance by Chanel. The scent was launched in 2012 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Jacques Polge

Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême fragrance notes

Reviews of Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême

A superb, refreshing and elegant fragrance by Chanel! This fragrance smells so wonderful and gets so many compliments! It's a guaranteed success for any occasion.
03rd May, 2015 (last edited: 05th May, 2015)
The sandalwood and tonka makes this version less citrus that the sport version. Smells slightly fruity. Nice look with this one. Doesn't smell much like the sport version IMO. 7/10
28th April, 2015
Fresh, hot, sexy, masculine and captivating .
A little more intense, Eau Extreme is a well done flanker, but do not expect innovation. Citrus opening of traditional Allure Sport, with a slight hint of mint mixed with mandarin orange, which gives a more citrus tone. Making it juicy and tart. The body pepper in the same way with less intensity, but to get to the bottom the tonka bean dominates the fragrance; with a touch of musk and sandalwood providing comfort and creaminess. It's a very versatile fragrance.
08th April, 2015
First, AHSE is neither sport or extreme. There, I got that out of the way....

Second, I was hoping that I would like this version of Allure more, as the designer Jacques Polge uses vanilla and tonka bean to soften up the sharp citrus and aldehydes of the original AHS. The vanilla is not overly prominent, and gives the fragrance a creamy quality which I didn't mind. However, the projection and sillage seem to be greatly reduced as well. I had lost the scent completely within 4 hours of a generous application. It's safe, it's wearable, but it isn't terribly exciting and could've been much better.

Definately not an Extreme verson of original AHS as the name suggests.
25th March, 2015
I bought this so I had something 'versatile' to wear, lest I wasted precious drops of Tobacco Vanille and Tuscan Leather. All in all, not a bad choice.

As others have flogged this to death repeatedly, I'll add my two flogs -- there's nothing 'sporty' nor 'extreme' about this fragrance. Seems a little heavy for the 'sport' tag.

My nose gets mint and light citrus backed by vanilla in the opening with a tonka/vanilla + cedar dry down. Solid longevity, pleasant scent... not much here to dislike. I wouldn't go so far as to say bland or generic, but definitely not exceptional. I know next to nothing about 'Houses' and their history, heritage, reputation, etc, but I expected a little more from Chanel I think. Now that I know what I know of artisan scents, there are definitely better choices for the same or less $/€/£. But for guys like me that live in a one-stoplight town that have to drive 20 miles to Macy's, Chanel Allure Homme Sport Extreme is a safe, pleasant choice.

Women *do* seem to like this on me (not part of my purchase criteria), so if that's important to you, don't be afraid to pull the trigger on CAHSEE if it agrees with your nose.

05th March, 2015
Pay no attention to any negative reviews, they're utterly ridiculous. Anyone that hates on this frag, wants Chanel to stay in the 90s and needs their nose transplanted, because it's not working properly. This frag smells absolutely fantastic and gets literally, unlimited compliments from women! It's refreshing, modern and superior to the original. This, and Aventus are currently my two most complimented frags, and this will get positive attention from the ladies, guaranteed!
12th February, 2015

Add your review of Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême

Shop for Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême products online

Search Amazon for Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême

Member images of Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême

There are no member images of Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême yet. Why not be the first?