Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême (2012)
    by Chanel

Average Rating: 3.5

Based on 96 ratings

Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême Fragrance notes

Mint, Mandarin, Clary sage, Sandalwood, White musk, Tonka bean, Cedarwood

Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême information

Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême is a men's fragrance by Chanel. The scent was launched in 2012

Reviews of Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême

Showing 1 to 6 of 39 reviews.

thatsmr2usir's avatar

This is a clone of the original Allure Homme Sport. However, the vanilla is more pronounced in this and the woods seem to stick out to me. I purchased this because I owned the original at one time but got bored with it & besides the fact the it was/is so common. I gave up on it. I have gotten to the point where I do not want to smell like EVERYONE else WHERE EVER I go.

With that being said, this last on my skin six hours with average to strong projection in the beginning. After about 2 hours, I am left with a orange/vanillsh wood type smell that is not unpleasant, but it is synthetic. Chanel normally makes good fragrances, but this I am afraid to my nose is a average offering marketed towards the younger crowed. There is nothing wrong with that, but it is not for me. I will say I do prefer this over the original, but when it comes to Chanel's frags marketed for men, I will stick with the likes of Antaeus! Grown up stuff!

05 October, 2014

larrainzar's avatar

I'm a fan of Chanel Allure pour Homme. I have all of them except for the "blanche" and "Cologne" which I had samples of but was uniterested because they are both too citrusy for my nose. The first CAH I got was the Sport and it still is my favorite but unfortunately it doesn't last on my skin. What I liked most about AHS was its last note, the vanilla tonka, and if you like that, CAHS eau extreme is a bomb at that, it is a concentrated version of that note.

It is the CAH which has the most projection and that lasts the most on me. The first time I tried it, at night, I could still smell it on me the next day when I woke up.

Don't let the sport name fool you, it has a very woody almost tobacco feel to it. The sample I tried at the store was very boosy at first but the one I purchased is not boosy at all. On the contrary it is very creamy.

If you are into Chanel Allure it's a must have.

I'm sure some snoby guys around here will knock it, as everything Chanel and Jaques Polge, as generic, commercial but c'mon! I have Chanel Anteus and for me it is for old men. They might wear a thousand dollar fragrance but you have to put the art of designing fragrances into perspective. Art is making you part of the experience. What is wrong with liking the smell of clean? AHS makes you feel like you've just gotten out of the shower even if you haven't showered in days. Hahahaha!!! That is what I like. I mean I enjoy classical music and go to hear the local orchestra at least once a year but that doesn't mean that I can't enjoy listening to Depeche Mode.

Jaques Polge is the Andy Warhol of fragrance. If you don't like pop art don't buy it.

04 June, 2014 (Last Edited: 06 June, 2014)

Skilar16's avatar

My signature scent! This stuff smells spectacular, and lasts on my skin!

26 May, 2014

del's avatar

Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme smells a lot different from the original Homme Sport. It is a Tonka-heavy fragrance -- powerful with a pretty good longevity. Its freshness comes from the minty opening with mild citruses, but overall, it has the same powdery vibe as Code Ultimate by Armani.

Performance is above-average compared to other designer colognes in the market. I wore this a lot in the summer of 2012, and it gave me a solid 5-6 hours power-punch projection before it decreases its strength. A very good scent for the price.

19 May, 2014

ClarkScent's avatar

Even though this flanker truly wasn't needed, I bought this on the strength of the Chanel name. A safe take on the sport fragrance (not really sure what makes this extreme). While I would never tell Chanel what to do but let's leave the Allure line in the rear view mirror and focus on the future.

06 May, 2014

Sly2scents's avatar

I love this fragrance. The musk, mint, and tonka bean just projects on my skin. It lasts for about 6-8hrs on me. This is my all purpose go-to for just about any occasion. I find anything over 4 sprays you'll choke yourself out because strength of the musk. Somehow I thought when I was shopping around for a Chanel I thought I was buying AHS I didn't know the difference but once I sniffed this in the store I was hooked. I can't wait to pick up Edition Blanche another classic for the Chanel collection.

28 April, 2014

Add your review of Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême

Search for on eBay United States

CHANEL ALLURE HOMME SPORT EAU EXTREME EDT Spray 5.0 Oz / 150 ml BRAND NEW ITEM !
    • Time Left: 20 days
    CHANEL ALLURE HOMME SPORT EAU EXTREME 3.4 FL OZ 100 ML EDT
    • Listing Type: Auction
    • 20 Bid(s)
    • Time Left:
    HIGHEST BID
    $
    (Shipping from United States)
    2 (Two ) Chanel ALLURE HOMME SPORT Eau Extreme ( MINIATURE )
    • Time Left:
    Chanel Allure Homme sport eau extreme - 3.4 oz EDT
    • Time Left: 2 days
    New Chanel Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme EDT 100ml/3.4oz Tester w/ Cap
    • Time Left: 17 days
    (Shipping from United States)
    CHANEL ALLURE HOMME SPORT Eau Extrême Eau de Toilette Concentrée, 3.4 TESTER NEW
    • Listing Type: Auction
    • 1 Bid(s)
    • Time Left: 2 days
    HIGHEST BID
    $
    New Chanel Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme EDT 100ml/3.4oz Tester w/ Cap
    • Time Left: 1 day
    (Shipping from United States)
    3 CHANEL Allure Homme Sport EAU EXTREME Cologne Sprays Eau de Toilette Concentre
    • Time Left: 10 days