Peony (2008)

About Peony

Peony is a feminine perfume by Yardley. The scent was launched in 2008

Peony fragrance notes

Reviews of Peony

There is one review of Peony.
Peony opens as a delicate but heady summer floral, very evocative of an English cottage garden. I had high hopes because of this, and for perhaps 20 minutes or so it developed towards being a bright, and airy fragrance with none of the screechy, soapy qualities that I sometimes find in unapolagetically old fashioned florals such as this. Sillage is very polite, even mere minutes after spraying I had to lift my wrist to my nose and really sniff to get anything at all. So, a skin scent. I'm ok with that. But after about half an hour, the fragrance had completely gone. Vanished! Well, not completely, there was a sour, bitter, stale amber which smelled like perfume that has been worn on a dirty body and not washed off for days on end. Not a sexy dirty... just sad and stale. This surprising metamorphosis took place in little under an hour. It could be that the awful drydown is down to my individual body chemistry and on someone else it would fare better. But the sheer lack of oomph of any kind, from the meager projection to the very swift disappearing act means I couldn't in all conscience recommend it to anyone. So disappointing.
08th January, 2014 (last edited: 13th January, 2014)

Add your review of Peony

Shop for Peony products online

Shop for Peony at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Peony

Member images of Peony

There are no member images of Peony yet. Why not be the first?