Secrets de Rose (2009)

Year of Launch2009

HouseLes Parfums de Rosine
PerfumerFrançois Robert

About Secrets de Rose

Secrets de Rose is a feminine perfume by Les Parfums de Rosine. The scent was launched in 2009 and the fragrance was created by perfumer François Robert

Secrets de Rose fragrance notes

Reviews of Secrets de Rose

I can't put my finger on it, but this one disturbs me a bit...makes me uncomfortable, in the same way as if I'm being stared at by someone very intently...does that even make sense?

At the same time, I can't say I hate SDR either. I just can't wear it. Smells like a bonfire of roses.
29th August, 2012
Perfectly blended to a juicy plumpness, a constellation of notes bolsters a sweet rose without much distraction. There's perfume plum in there (a sort of sugared version rather than the near-vegetal smell of the real thing), there's spice (even the loathed cumin but so completely harmonious here as to make me change my mind about its use in perfumery), even a hint of green to lighten the confected opulence. And it all hangs together like one great, shimmering sphere that, once entered, has the sci-fi ability to transport.
08th June, 2012
I like secrets de rose. It's a well executed dark rose, a bitter black petaled rose. This is a great option for guys who might be searching for a dark rose scent but without aoud, which is the most popular method of executing a dark rose scent (at least in men's perfume).
10th March, 2012

Add your review of Secrets de Rose

Shop for Secrets de Rose products online

Search Amazon for Secrets de Rose

Member images of Secrets de Rose

There are no member images of Secrets de Rose yet. Why not be the first?