Secrets de Rose (2009)
    by Les Parfums de Rosine

Average Rating:

Secrets de Rose Fragrance Notes

Secrets de Rose information

Secrets de Rose is a women's fragrance by Les Parfums de Rosine. The scent was launched in 2009

Reviews of Secrets de Rose

Showing 1 to of 3 reviews.
    positive 2 Positive Reviewsneutral1 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

muskymoi's avatar

I can't put my finger on it, but this one disturbs me a bit...makes me uncomfortable, in the same way as if I'm being stared at by someone very intently...does that even make sense?

At the same time, I can't say I hate SDR either. I just can't wear it. Smells like a bonfire of roses.

29 August, 2012

gimmegreen's avatar

Netherlands Netherlands

Perfectly blended to a juicy plumpness, a constellation of notes bolsters a sweet rose without much distraction. There's perfume plum in there (a sort of sugared version rather than the near-vegetal smell of the real thing), there's spice (even the loathed cumin but so completely harmonious here as to make me change my mind about its use in perfumery), even a hint of green to lighten the confected opulence. And it all hangs together like one great, shimmering sphere that, once entered, has the sci-fi ability to transport.

08 June, 2012

autumngleeman's avatar

I like secrets de rose. It's a well executed dark rose, a bitter black petaled rose. This is a great option for guys who might be searching for a dark rose scent but without aoud, which is the most popular method of executing a dark rose scent (at least in men's perfume).

10th March, 2012