I Love Les Carottes (2010)
    by Honoré de Prés

Average Rating:

I Love Les Carottes Fragrance notes

Carrot, Orange, Iris, Vanilla, Patchouli, Benzoin

I Love Les Carottes information

I Love Les Carottes is a unisex fragrance by Honoré de Prés. The scent was launched in 2010

Reviews of I Love Les Carottes

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.

furrypine's avatar

Norway Norway

Carrot and iris in a festive mix! Thought the combination seems odd it works very well, but you (obviously) have to love the smell of carrot since it's front and centre of the fragrance. For a 100% natural fragrance is has good longevity.

01st July, 2012

iodine's avatar

I adore les carottes !!! Not the orange root itself, which is the only vegetable that I eat without much enthusiasm (along with turnips, at least until Madame Giacobetti decides to use them for a new perfume!), but this unusual and stunning fragrance! On first spraying it, I expected something quite odd and unwearable…. What a surprise, what a delight! To tell the entire truth, I’m not sure I do perceive real carrots- anyway, all the other notes I smell are just perfect on my skin: from the zesty and energizing orange, along with a slightly astringent and ligneous ginger in the start, the rich, smooth and velvety iris, to the moist,earthy rich patchouli in the drydown. It doesn’t last much, that’s its only flaw.

01st July, 2012