Love Coco (2010)

Year of Launch2010

HouseHonoré de Prés
PerfumerOlivia Giacobetti

About Love Coco

Love Coco is a feminine perfume by Honoré de Prés. The scent was launched in 2010 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Olivia Giacobetti

Love Coco fragrance notes

Reviews of Love Coco

The manufacturer's sample I have is labelled as Love Coconut by Honore des Pres.

I expected a sweet, moist, luscious coconut, but this is dry & desiccated, along the lines of Heeley's Coccobello without the woody notes. Some reviews mention a Thai curry vibe, & the notes list does include coriander leaves (cilantro), but I don't get that here. I'm not sure how old my sample is as it was sent by a basenotes buddy, but as it's supposedly "all natural", it may have faded over time. It's very soft & although I get a little vanilla in the base, it barely lasts five hours on me.
I'm glad I got to try this as I couldn't find a sample anywhere online, but it is not the coconut of my dreams by a long way.
21st July, 2016
Delicious coconut, coriander leaves, vanilla potion.
Sweet but not cloying, refreshing but not shower-clean, sunny but not tropical, foody but more on the Thai soup side than on the more obvious coconut ice cream one… A highly enjoyable and uplifting fragrance, perfect in summer.
14th May, 2012

Add your review of Love Coco

Shop for Love Coco products online

Search Amazon for Love Coco

Member images of Love Coco

There are no member images of Love Coco yet. Why not be the first?