FRaaagola Saalaaata

Average Rating:

FRaaagola Saalaaata Fragrance notes

Strawberry, Salt

FRaaagola Saalaaata information

FRaaagola Saalaaata is a unisex fragrance by Hilde Soliani Profumi.

Reviews of FRaaagola Saalaaata

Showing 1 to of 3 reviews.

rogalal's avatar

Oh. I'm not sure why I had hoped that this would be a smart, interesting strawberry scent. Probably because I respect Hilde Soliani and this is a rather expensive niche perfume. But I'm afraid I was wrong. It's that fake strawberry smell (like a jellybean or a candy, not the actual fruit) with a shot of bubble gum over cotton candy.

If you're into hyper-gourmands like Pink Sugar and have a thing for candy smells, Fraaagola might be for you, though it's nowhere near as well put together as Pink Sugar (how much of an insult is that?!?), which at least has interesting undertones of caramel and toasted nuts.

Really, perfumes that smell like this should come in a Disney princess bottle and sell for less than ten dollars. This smells like a scented eraser or some kind of pink scented marker sold for little girls more than a real perfume. Sorry...

30th March, 2013

Possum-Pie's avatar

Strawberry drink mix. Very unilateral single note. It would be a great scent for a 14 year old girl. It isn't bad, for a pure gourmand, but NOT for a man. Points off for the cutsie name.

06 October, 2012

kayley123's avatar

I love this! I don't know exactly how but the sweetness and saltiness work together beautifully...I think the salt keeps the strawberry from being TOO sweet or artificial, or turning sour. One of my all-time favorite scents!

28 May, 2012