Oudy
by Al Rehab

Oudy information

HouseAl Rehab

About Oudy

Oudy is a shared / unisex perfume by Al Rehab.

Reviews of Oudy

This review is for the oil.

I bought this for less than $5 at a local shop. It's basically a fecal, barn-yard synthetic oud. Smells good for the money, but I would never pick this over a real oud (obviously) or a well-constructed composition.
14th April, 2015

Woody (pencil shavings, Rioja cork, haystack) with a well-titred drift of oud, palpably inmued with the noble rot that creates oud from mere aquila.

Evocative and pleasant.
26th January, 2015
Agarwood, Cedarwood & Sandalwood...

This is a very woody fragrance! It's very woody but also soft, not strong or loud in any way. It's basically a mix of Oud wood (or Agarwood), and a bunch of other woody notes like Sandalwood, Cedarwood (a lot), and a little Saffron. It's quite nice. AlRehab perfumes are usually made of a good quality and lasting power at a low price. For what you pay for you actually get a lot more. It's a great bargain. I would recommend this to anyone who wants an authentic woody oriental with a hint of the middle east but at a very affordable price. I can see myself using this a lot in the cold weather. For the price it can't be beaten on value for money! Not too strong for people who don't like Oud, but instead a soft mix of woods and exotic incense. Very good, and recommended for a cheap, affordable bargain.
24th December, 2014
(35ml Spray EDP) Definitely Unisex. Opens with POTENT notes of agarwood, woody incense, saffron and soft musk. It ends with soft woods and spices. Powerful silliage and nearly immortal longevity. It makes Le Labo's Oud smell like decaying plastic.
17th August, 2014
Bought this blind as I was looking to purchase an Arabian perfume, and I have to say I'm in love with it. From the initial spray the smell is beautiful. I don't know what the exact fragrance notes are but to me it smells woody, spicy and sweet and reminds of the smell of the Middle Eastern men I meet at work. I will buy this again and have purchased other Al Rehab scents to try too.
13th February, 2014
Bold and Delightful Oud

Outside of Rassasi Muzakarsh, I have not found any "true" woody smelling oud frragrances until now. Creed and Tom Ford are outside my budget and YSL M7 did not cut it for me.

Unisex, with poweful woody tones...this fragrance sets a new standard for Oud. While Muzarkash is very subtle and elusive, Oudy is bold ... almost brassy in advertising "here I am.."

Wunderful.

Pros: Oud and Cedar
Cons: Use sparingly."

19th August, 2013

Add your review of Oudy

Shop for Oudy products online

Search Amazon for Oudy

Member images of Oudy

There are no member images of Oudy yet. Why not be the first?