Persian Rose (2011)
    by Pacifica

Persian Rose Fragrance notes

Bulgarian rose, Violet, Myrrh, Fruit

Reviews of Persian Rose

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.
    positive 1 Positive Reviewsneutral1 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

Twolf's avatar
    Twolf

Pacifica's best! If you know or remember Balmain La Mome and miss it, if you are also a fan of Hermes Rouge, this one would be a lovely addition to your collection. It is undemanding and does not make any statements, it also is very politically correct despite the copious amounts of sandalwood. The packaging is quite attractive (I hate the word "cute", you know?), I like well-researched designs based on folk motifs in general and this claret rose shown in a traditional octagonal pattern just hits the spot.

13 November, 2012 (Last Edited: 06 April, 2013)

Red Theodora's avatar
    Red Theodora

Persian Rose was recommended to me because I said I wanted a BOLD rose fragrance. I should have probably worded my request in a better way. Persian Rose goes way beyond bold into the MASSIVE range. I can't handle massive roses.

That said, the rose extrait used in this fragrance is very realistic. If you want to smell like several dozen roses all at the same time! Plus, I could not for the life of me smell any violet. I love violet and can usually detect even a small amount in a fragrance. Where oh where is the violet! The myrrh is very nice with the rose, but I just wish this fragrance was toned down a little. I like a rose that speaks clearly, but doesn't shout at me!

17 July, 2012