Vanilla Musk
by Ava Luxe

Vanilla Musk information

HouseAva Luxe

About Vanilla Musk

Vanilla Musk is a feminine perfume by Ava Luxe.

Vanilla Musk fragrance notes

Reviews of Vanilla Musk

There is one review of Vanilla Musk.

Perfume oil version:

A sweet, but not sickly-sweet, very natural-smelling vanilla, not unlike one or two vanilla "solinotes" that I remember from the nineties, & very similar indeed to Indult's Tihota. This is possibly a fraction less buttery or eggy, although I no longer have a sample of Tihota with which to directly compare it. And just as I didn't get the musk in Tihota, I don't get it here, either. Judging from comments I've read elsewhere, I am by no means the only one with this issue. The projection is low to medium, it settles very close to the skin after six hours, & there's just a trace remaining fifteen hours in.
I'd recommend this to anyone looking for a good quality, straight-up vanilla and/or a more reasonably priced version of Tihota. For me though, vanilla on its own quickly gets boring, & I prefer it blended with other notes to give it interest.
05th April, 2019

Add your review of Vanilla Musk

Shop for Vanilla Musk products online

Member images of Vanilla Musk

There are no member images of Vanilla Musk yet. Why not be the first?