Calanques Mediterranean Inlets (2010)
    by L'Occitane

• Launched: 2010
    • Type: Shared / Unisex / Unspecified
    • Availability: In Production : Limited Edition
    • Perfumer: Unknown - Let us know
    • Bottle Designer: Unknown - Let us know

Calanques Mediterranean Inlets Fragrance notes

Lemon, Mandarin, Mastic, Samphire, Aquatic accord, Wild jasmine, Benzoin, Pine, White woods, Cypress

Reviews of Calanques Mediterranean Inlets

Showing 1 to of 1 reviews.

Sun-and-water's avatar
    Sun-and-water
    Brazil Brazil

It is a pity it has been discontinued. I really loved it and had my salesperson at L'Occitane in Rio de Janeiro gather the last 3 bottles he could find. But they were too soon over. It is really the smell of the ocean in a sunny day. Never found anything like that again. What can I say besides that? I smells fresh and pure, but has almost no staying power. Nevertheless, I would have bought a bottle per month, were they available. My daughter loved it too. Everybody liked it.
    People at the Frech L'Occitane site told me they will not re-edit it because they intend to keep the public's interest by offering new fragrances now and then. I guess it is - differences respected - the same thing that happened to Paramount when they decided to discontinue the original Star Trek series : when they found out what was the segment Star Trek's fans belonged to - science community people - it was too late. Maybe L'Occitane did realize a lot of people would go on wearing this fragrance for years if they gave it a longer try. They should have waited some more before discontinueing it. Real shame !

28 July, 2012