Drifter (2011)

Year of Launch2011

HouseTrue Religion
PerfumerYann Vasnier

About Drifter

Drifter is a masculine fragrance by True Religion. The scent was launched in 2011 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Yann Vasnier

Drifter fragrance notes

Reviews of Drifter

I didn't expect to like it as much as I do because it is inexpensive and can be found at discount stores. But I think it has merit as an inexpensive and rather pleasing scent as it does not try to be something it isn't. There is nothing groundbreaking about it. It is a subtle, inoffensive, refreshing masculine cologne that can be worn anytime... the same as many others out there.
17th July, 2014
Drifter nails that elusive sweet spot: obnoxious, yet boring. A sandalwood I've smelled before but with a metallic sharpness I wish I hadn't. Maybe True Religion should aim their sights a little higher by reconsidering naming fragrances after homeless people. Bland, woody, and bad enough to make a woman at Target make a comment.

Really nice bottle, though.
08th June, 2014
Wow, where to begin. I started working in perfume store and I stumbled upon this fragrance. This is True Religion so I figured it has to be a solid one but it went beyond expectations. This cologne is fresh, pleasant, not overpowering, has a unique twist to it, fairly subtle and yet it catches your attention. I am bad at describing all the little details aka "hints of so and so" but this is one of my favorites now and when I show this fragrance to men or women it gets an instant sale 3 times out of 4, no joke. I definitely recommend this cologne. I am really surprised to not see any reviews of this one. I love it so much I figured I'd check basenotes to see what others think of it but alas no reviews, so here is mine.
24th December, 2012

Add your review of Drifter

Shop for Drifter products online

Shop for Drifter at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Drifter

Member images of Drifter

There are no member images of Drifter yet. Why not be the first?