Nuit Etoilée (2012)

PerfumerCamille Goutal
PerfumerIsabelle Doyen
Parent CompanyAmore Pacific

About Nuit Etoilée

Nuit Etoilée is a masculine fragrance by Annick Goutal. The scent was launched in 2012 and the fragrance was created by perfumers Isabelle Doyen and Camille Goutal

Reviews of Nuit Etoilée

Nuit etoilee is summer's scent for me ,georgeus fragrance .
26th May, 2018
Nuit Étoilée : terre fruitée.
Goutal's Mandragore theme turned inside out.

***/*
18th February, 2017 (last edited: 01st October, 2017)
I bought the EDP blind when I found a ridiculous online deal, and the first few times I wore it I was underwhelmed. I liked it, though I also felt as if I'd just gotten another bottle of Sables! For the extraordinary opening lasts but a few minutes on me, and I'm left with nothing but the immortelle drydown of Sables. The longevity of that immortelle accord is good, at least four hours.

Now that I've had more time with it, Nuit Etoilee has really grown on me, because its wild and non-perfumey nature fits feeding cats and working in the yard and cooking with aromatic herbs, much of the ACTUAL life I lead. And I recognize a lot of the other notes, even though they're fleeting, from my long history with other Goutals besides Sables - some citrus in common with Hadrien and Eau du Sud, some of the greenery from Ninfeo Mio. In effect, it's a scent that speaks right to me like a friend, even if thousands of other people also wear it.

Have to emphasize the mint, though! It has a cooling effect on my sinuses, and in combination with the other natural essences, has a noticeable physiological effect, uplifting and clearing and calming at once. NE is presented as an elegant fragrance, though it feels like a positive aromatherapy experience, not like something from a department store you wear to impress.
25th April, 2016
Freshly cut citrus under a bed of crushed dried mint, next to a garden of herbs, all enveloped into a thick aromatic balsam. Rich, warm and invigorating at the same time, a wonderful natural smell that evokes a green garden on a summer evening. There is something dreamy and sensual about it, addictive also. A winner from Annick Goutal. The longevity is good, but the projection is minimal after 1-2 hours.
08th April, 2016

I associate the mint with penny royal, crushed underfoot on a walk, releasing its fragrance momentarily. I was unprepared for the creamy Jaffa likeness to Elixir des Merveilles, or following on by association to Terre D'Hermes (JCE describes Eau de Merveilles as the sister scent to TDH)

Now push those comments aside. The amber and Iris heart of Nuit Etoilee is what remains. If this is what camping under the stars is then I can only suggest that it's 'glamping' and the lackeys doing all the work don't smell at all like this! It's not overpowering even as an EDP. It lasts 4 hours with good sillage in the EDP but I want more of it, so I do keep it going all day. It's beautiful.....and different, and soft but refined. I don't find as much smoke in this as exists in Eau du Sud, which I am also fond of. A winner for sure.
24th October, 2014
I thought I was the only one who noticed the liquorice note in this one. A light orange blossom and lemon citrus combination which has a slight honey note in there. Not bad, but I expected something more out of this one. A nice fragrance nontheless. The drydown reminds me of Thierry Mugler's Taste of Fragrance or B Men. 7/10
19th June, 2014

ANNICK GOUTAL NUIT ETOILEE EAU DE TOILETTE SPRAY 100 ML/3.4 FL.OZ. NIB

End Date: Thursday Feb-21-2019 12:25:39 PST
Buy It Now for only: $59.50
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

ANNICK GOUTAL NUIT ETOILEE FOR WOMEN EAU DE TOILETTE SPRAY 100 ML/ 3.4 FL.OZ.

End Date: Thursday Feb-21-2019 12:28:43 PST
Buy It Now for only: $59.50
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

ANNICK GOUTAL NUIT ETOILEE FOR WOMEN EAU DE TOILETTE SPRAY 50 ML/1.7 FL.OZ.

End Date: Thursday Feb-21-2019 12:30:53 PST

Nuit Etoilee 3.4 Oz Eau De Toilette Spray By Annick Goutal New In Box For Men

End Date: Thursday Feb-21-2019 18:26:44 PST
Buy It Now for only: $66.51
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Annick Goutal Nuit Etoilee Eau de Toilette 6ml Travel Spray Atomizer EDT 0.20 oz

End Date: Thursday Feb-21-2019 20:36:48 PST
Buy It Now for only: $14.95
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Annick Goutal Nuit Etoilee by Annick Goutal Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 oz For Women

End Date: Thursday Feb-21-2019 23:48:06 PST
Buy It Now for only: $83.29

ANNICK GOUTAL NUIT ETOILEE Annick Goutal for men 3.4 OZ New Box

End Date: Friday Feb-22-2019 18:28:23 PST
Buy It Now for only: $63.63
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Nuit Etoilee Perfume by Annick Goutal 3.3 / 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum SprayNew In Box

End Date: Saturday Feb-23-2019 21:52:24 PST