Angel Aqua Chic (2012)

PerfumerAurélien Guichard
SupplierGivaudan
Parent CompanyGroupe Clarins

About Angel Aqua Chic

Angel Aqua Chic is a feminine perfume by Thierry Mugler. The scent was launched in 2012 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Aurélien Guichard

Angel Aqua Chic fragrance notes

Reviews of Angel Aqua Chic

I don't know why, but I sprayed a tiny bit on one wrist only and the only thing I smelled right out of the starting gate were the base notes. There was no lemon, pink pepper, or cornflower - just patchouli and vanilla.

It seems to smell almost exactly like the original Angel and the longevity is pretty amazing. I took an alcohol swab and makeup wipe and washed off the wrist I sprayed it on and it's still lingering five hours later.

To give you an idea of its strength, I applied that one spritz to my wrist upstairs in the bedroom. My husband was downstairs and called out, "What is that? It smells like a perfume counter in here." And this is a man who has a very dulled sense of smell by his own admission!

I'm afraid this is just too strong. I don't know how I could apply any less than I did, except to mist the air and walk through it, although I have my doubts that it would improve anything.
05th December, 2012
I like this, but can't really notice a difference from it's mummy (Angel), apart from the lemony lemony lemons.

I find that the longevity is good-ish. I stop noticing it after a few hours but others around me still notice it.

I have taken to using this as a 'background perfume'. A few sprays of this before I administer the original Angel really helps it come out.

It is better than most summer fragrances, which are simply watered down versions of the original scent.

Unfortunately, the Patchouli is less noticable here, which was one of the things that made me fall in love with the original Angel.

This scent is good in the background, or on a chilly day.
29th June, 2012
Alityke Show all reviews
Pretty but very light citrus and realistic cornflower opening quickly dries to the vanilla patch of mainline Angel. Longevity is shockingly poor. Max of two hours and it sits close to the skin

Nice Eau de cologne in an unusual style but that's what it is
19th June, 2012

Add your review of Angel Aqua Chic

Shop for Angel Aqua Chic products online

Shop for Angel Aqua Chic at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Angel Aqua Chic

Member images of Angel Aqua Chic

There are no member images of Angel Aqua Chic yet. Why not be the first?

Features relating to Angel Aqua Chic