Series 4: Nappa Noir by Raphael Young (2012)
    by Six Scents Parfums

Average Rating:

Series 4: Nappa Noir by Raphael Young information

Series 4: Nappa Noir by Raphael Young is a unisex fragrance by Six Scents Parfums. The scent was launched in 2012 and the fragrance was created by Calice Asancheyev-Becker

Reviews of Series 4: Nappa Noir by Raphael Young

Showing 1 to of 1 reviews.

PerfumeCollector's avatar

At first I could not discern any other note but one hour after application I could appreciate other notes, the strong initial leather had subsided, but still present, and I could smell coffee, patchouli and a hint of flowers.
    Two hours later and the hint of flowers is almost gone but I detect a note that reminds me a lot of Prada Infussion D'homme. The dominant note now is a very very sweet vanilla with some coffee and leather in the background. This fragrance tells me a story. In this case it is that a very well dressed man in an old English Club (like the club of Phileas Fogg LOL) reading his morning paper while savouring a rich cup of coffee.

*I know that the actual smell of leather is nauseating and in perfumery what is referred as "the leather" note is a mixture of oils and herbs applied to leather to mask its actual smell. That mixture contains usually birch oil, ambergris, juniper, myrtle among other scents.

13 December, 2012