Duetto (2011)

Duetto is a shared / unisex perfume by Sospiro. The scent was launched in 2011

Duetto fragrance notes

Reviews of Duetto

Salutation.

The intrigue and mystery of a heroine.after Vivace, Wardasina and Afgano Puro(this one is not available in this site yet)Duetto is the best SOSPIRO PERFUMES in my mind.a deep,spicy sumptuous woods,superme momentum new chypre perfume by this niche designer. very sensual,very irresistible and very sexy with a mystical side brought by oud.it is a scent that says:"I have money and I am not afraid to spend it!the quality of the ingredients is Impressive. Deep, Rich,Floral,Artistic,Spicy,Strong, Voluptuous,Intoxicating,Sophisticated,Decadent,Dark and Aggressively Sexy.

DUETTO is a perfume that has many layers which adds to it is enjoyment in wearing.the first layer is sharp and spicy with pink pepper,coriander and hint of ylang ylang.the depth of the perfume that unfolds hour by hour.that heart notes has a unique harmony with rose,jasmine and clove.the dry down is all about woods and giving the perfume a virile sensuality.no doubt this is the best layer for me as reminds me a little of VIVACE dry down.totally the scent is classic and this EDP is woody&earthy and alluring& intriguing all at the same time.perfect for cold evening and definitely for self assured ladies in special occasions.

Sillage?Spectacular.

Longevity?Amazing on my skin.

7.75/10
04th April, 2015 (last edited: 10th April, 2015)
Man I've tried Bllack Oud by Montale, NY oud by Bond no. 9, and Fars by Xerjoff...not crazy about rose and oud...at least I thought I wasn't crazy about it, until I got my nose on Sospiro Duetto. This stuff is absolutely amazing. I must have it in my collection, I'm a man and I think it goes good on a guy or girl, its just so absolutely amazing, I can't say it enough, GET A SAMPLE OF THIS even if you don't like rose and oud, its such a masterpiece.
03rd February, 2015
My favorite perfume from the house of Sospiro! A wonderful rose with the perfect amount of oud - everything is in harmony and well balanced. A real must-have for every collection! The staying power is very good too!
03rd November, 2014

Add your review of Duetto

Shop for Duetto products online

Shop for Duetto at online perfumeries

Duetto (EDP, 100ml)

Search Amazon for Duetto

Member images of Duetto

There are no member images of Duetto yet. Why not be the first?