Capriccio (2011)

Capriccio information

Year of Launch2011

Parent CompanyXerjoff

About Capriccio

Capriccio is a shared / unisex perfume by Sospiro. The scent was launched in 2011

Capriccio fragrance notes

Reviews of Capriccio

There is one review of Capriccio.
"Smells like mommy's magic..."

I'm six or seven years old. My stunningly beautiful and young mother is ironing some clothes on a cold winter afternoon. She's using some new, groundbreaking ironing spray, whose great "innovation" is having a handle attached to its can. The windows become slowly steamy and our small kitchen is filled with an almost magical scent of warm and cuddly cleanliness. I raise my head from my toy soldiers and, nearly ecstatic, I sniff the air. My mother looks at me and smiles. "Smells good, huh kiddo?". For the next couple of ironings I wouldn't omit to spray some of this comforting elixir on me every time my mother would leave the room, so as to experience a little more of its magic, and my very first encounters with terms like sillage and longevity. Until I was caught red handed, and the can was put way out of my reach. In what feels like a thousand years ago, my petite, delicate mother used to live in the realms of Fidji, J'ai Ose and Tamango. But all these huge scents aside, a cheap ironing spray is the scent that reminds me of her the most. The scent of an ordinary family moment on a cold winter afternoon, some forty years ago. And this is exactly the reason that makes it so unique, beloved and unforgettable...
23rd October, 2014

Add your review of Capriccio

Shop for Capriccio products online

Shop for Capriccio at online perfumeries

Capriccio (EDP, 100ml)

Search Amazon for Capriccio

Member images of Capriccio

There are no member images of Capriccio yet. Why not be the first?