Capriccio (2011)

Year of Launch2011

HouseSospiro
Parent CompanyXerjoff

About Capriccio

Capriccio is a shared / unisex perfume by Sospiro. The scent was launched in 2011

Capriccio fragrance notes

Reviews of Capriccio

The singular meeting of an opulent voluptuous and caral tuberose,jasmine and a wild sage along with the surprising vibration of amber and musk.the quality of the ingredients is impressive.Capriccio is a sexy comfort scent that will keep you smelling the spritz points,as well as your clothing that might have absorbed some of ot is essence.Intoxicating,Musky, Feminine,Gorgeous,Passionate,Sumptuous,Desirable, Opulent,Attractive and Absoloutely Lovely oriental floral scent.

A sophisticated touch of the unexpected very sensual tuberose is at the heart of this sensual bouquet of white flowers intertwined with jasmine and neroli freshened by lemon and warmed by musk,amber, patchouli,oud and coumarin.the red berries makes it comfort.this elixir gives an carnal essence of an erotic and transgressive woman.it is intoxicating from start to finish.not for the faint of heart but for those passonate lovers of white flowers.perfect to seduce a special someones sense of smell.

Sillage? Magnificent.

Longevity?Surprisingly nice on my skin.

7.5/10

05th June, 2016
"Smells like mommy's magic..."

I'm six or seven years old. My stunningly beautiful and young mother is ironing some clothes on a cold winter afternoon. She's using some new, groundbreaking ironing spray, whose great "innovation" is having a handle attached to its can. The windows become slowly steamy and our small kitchen is filled with an almost magical scent of warm and cuddly cleanliness. I raise my head from my toy soldiers and, nearly ecstatic, I sniff the air. My mother looks at me and smiles. "Smells good, huh kiddo?". For the next couple of ironings I wouldn't omit to spray some of this comforting elixir on me every time my mother would leave the room, so as to experience a little more of its magic, and my very first encounters with terms like sillage and longevity. Until I was caught red handed, and the can was put way out of my reach. In what feels like a thousand years ago, my petite, delicate mother used to live in the realms of Fidji, J'ai Ose and Tamango. But all these huge scents aside, a cheap ironing spray is the scent that reminds me of her the most. The scent of an ordinary family moment on a cold winter afternoon, some forty years ago. And this is exactly the reason that makes it so unique, beloved and unforgettable...
23rd October, 2014

Add your review of Capriccio

Shop for Capriccio products online

Shop for Capriccio at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Capriccio

Member images of Capriccio

There are no member images of Capriccio yet. Why not be the first?