Perry Ellis Night (2011)
    by Perry Ellis

Perry Ellis Night Fragrance Notes

Shop for Perry Ellis Night products online

Reviews of Perry Ellis Night

Showing 1 to of 4 reviews.

rbaker's avatar
    rbaker

Unexciting

The citrus opening with orange, lemon and yuzu is the most attractive part on my skin; I find the drydown rather boring with generic wood and a somewhat lame moss note. The longevity is good, though with over five hours on my skin, and silage and projection are all right. All right on warmer days.

28 October, 2013

conkhi's avatar
    conkhi

very unique-sexy and smooth

I enjoy this frag. its different and smooth and sexy...great for summer or for fall...very fresh and projection is decent.

Pros: inexpensive- nice bottle
    Cons:

24 June, 2013

OCNBreeze7's avatar
    OCNBreeze7

Perry Ellis Night... Great fragrance/scent but doesn't last..

I have a number of the Perry Ellis fragrances and all are fairly decent scents but all are also on the weaker side of lasting a full day... Night is no exception. Great scent, coming out of the gates with clean citrus notes and finishing with a smooth amber wood and/or musk fragrance. The scent is really nice. For those reading my reviews, you know I am a big fan of a fragrance's longevity. Night ranks poorly. I have worn the cologne once, and while impressed with the scent, I did have to apply 3 times during a normal business day (yes, I have that office job..) where I could still smell the scent.

Following one reapplication, I did receive an unsolicited compliment - meaning the potential Wow Factor is there, just not there for long. Night can be worn any time of year and for any occasion. If you have Bora Bora by Claiborne, it smells very similar, but Bora Bora lasts much longer. If you have an extensive collection, like to blind buy just for the thrill of it, and can find Night for around $20.00 - go ahead and buy it. Throw it in the gym bag and use prior to the ride home.

I do like the bottle design and the packaging (you can tell if a manufacturer packages the product to be "top shelf") is first class.

All things considered, I give Night 4 stars out of 5. As stated before, if you are the avid collector, buy it. Life - enjoy the ride...!!

04 November, 2012

Swanky's avatar
    Swanky

With the black bottle and "Night" moniker, one might expect a spicy, woody fragrance, one that is if not formal at least mature. Instead, we are treated to yet another generic citrus fresh fragrance. The notes list blood orange, but this is quite a synthetic version closer to orange peel than any fruit. Perhaps a little geranium contributes to a dry feeling but I don't get much else from the recipe. This doesn't smell bad but it also isn't very inspired and is the type of fragrance that isn't any better than going fragrance-free. Pass on this one.

05 July, 2012 (Last Edited: 06 July, 2012)

Add your review of Perry Ellis Night