Aqua Fahrenheit (2011)

HouseChristian Dior
PerfumerFrançois Demachy
Parent CompanyLVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton

About Aqua Fahrenheit

Aqua Fahrenheit is a masculine fragrance by Christian Dior. The scent was launched in 2011 and the fragrance was created by perfumer François Demachy

Aqua Fahrenheit fragrance notes

Reviews of Aqua Fahrenheit

Aqua Fahrenheit strangely fascinates me, in that it is quite similar to the original, yet has its own character that draws me to wear it before the original.

The basil and mint notes add an unusual spicy quality that makes the fragrance feel fresher that what I'd expect from Fahrenheit original. The base settles into a pleasant vetiver that is also different than what the original has.

A laid-back, understated flanker worth checking out.
24th February, 2017
Citrus opening ..a very good grapefruit and tangerine/cucumber and a lovely spearmint/basil, The spearmint in this is what stands out for me as a fantastic addition ..a very faint fahrenheit d.n.a in the background and very good performance. You can smell the quality in this that is typical of all dior fragrances, a pretty safe blind buy and will be a great leftfield summer fragrance. Demachey really has put some creativity into this ...he didn't just throw a load of sea notes at it and put it in a blue bottle.
03rd December, 2016 (last edited: 18th July, 2017)
A take off on Fahrenheit, but going nowhere, dull, muted. The listed notes of basil and mint seem to match what I'm smelling, it just doesn't work for me.
12th October, 2016
The more I use this, the more I realize the conceptual brilliance of this juice.

The idea of giving Fahrenheit aquatic qualities: it doesn't seem like it could be possible; yet, it works.

And, I LOVE the opening.
18th September, 2016
When I smell this I think of spicy cucumbers if that makes sense. It literally smells like a cucumber with some sort of spice on top. I don't think it's bad, but I don't think it's good enough for a thumbs up either.
31st May, 2016
I love the original Fahrenheit and I do like aquatics, so I was excited to try this but I just don't get it, honestly. There is some of that original Fahrenheit DNA present but just not enough, for me. It's not bad but I just don't have an occasion or mood for it, so I'll pass.
04th March, 2016

Add your review of Aqua Fahrenheit

Shop for Aqua Fahrenheit products online

Search Amazon for Aqua Fahrenheit

Member images of Aqua Fahrenheit

There are no member images of Aqua Fahrenheit yet. Why not be the first?