I Love New York for Mothers (2012)
by Bond No. 9

I Love New York for Mothers information

Year of Launch2012

HouseBond No. 9
Parent CompanyLaurice & Co

About I Love New York for Mothers

I Love New York for Mothers is a feminine perfume by Bond No. 9. The scent was launched in 2012

I Love New York for Mothers fragrance notes

Reviews of I Love New York for Mothers

I bought this for my wife, but I REALLY love it and am tempted to wear it myself. It is instant beast-mode and would probably layer with other fragrances if it wasn't so strong. If someone layered this with The Scent of Peace (for Him) they could be smelled two-days ahead of their arrival.
15th December, 2017
Frankly I like this joyful floral concoction with a prominent tangerine/lilies accord and a soft musky sandalwood dry down. The woodiness is pleasant, slightly balmy and musky and the initial fruitiness (for a while fizzy and sparkling) ends to morph down in to a soft fruity/floral woody balminess unpretentious but decent. The tangerine/lilies/amber accord exudes a sort of balmy/berrish type of (woody-musky) vibe while the freesia/grapefruit/jasmine/citrus agreement preserves for half of the trip the almost watery fizziness. There is a faint earthiness (I would add grassiness) as undertone which I really like under the nose. The final outcome is simply "easy", summery and versatile, anything groundbreaking but the soft musky/floral-sandalwood is worthy. Longevity and projection are more than good on my skin.
29th March, 2014
pearly Show all reviews
Better when layered

I have been playing with a sample of For Mothers and I do not care for a very sharp note that hovers above the skin while the other notes are slowly morphing as they should. I layered For Mothers with Acqua di Parma's Mandorlo di Sicilia today and have found the perfect combination for me. The sweet almond of the latter tones down that sharp note and lofts For Mothers into a more gourmand state where I can really enjoy the black pepper of Freesia playing against the amber and sandalwood.

I am giving it three stars simply because I would not wear it as intended. I do not care for either scent on its own but they create a wonderful marriage, which is good since the longevity seems to be all day for me.

28th August, 2013
Very Beautiful and on the feminine side...

Lovely sweet notes of tangerine, freesia, lilies and jasmine sambac take centre stage in this long lasting scent.

The drydown is very similar to I love NY for Fathers with lots of amber and musky woody notes.

Best worn layered with I love NY for Fathers; then you are really in a cloud of Relaxation...

18th July, 2012

Add your review of I Love New York for Mothers

Shop for I Love New York for Mothers products online

25 Pc BOND No. 9 I Love New York for MOTHERS Spray Perfume Vials Samples Carded!

End Date: Saturday May-30-2020 18:09:31 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $22.75
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

LOT of 2~Bond No.9 I LOVE NY FOR MOTHERS Eau de Parfum /.0571.7ml CARDED SAMPLES

End Date: Saturday Jun-6-2020 12:22:07 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $12.35

Lot 6 X Bond No 9 I Love NY Him/ Her/ Mothers/Fathers/ For All/ Eqlty samples

End Date: Friday Jun-12-2020 13:43:13 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $16.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Lot 3 X Bond No 9 I Love NY FOR MOTHERS parfum spray samples .057 oz (1.7 ml )

End Date: Friday Jun-12-2020 13:47:02 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $11.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Bond No.9 I Love New York For Mothers & For Her 1.7ml EDP sample sprays x 1 each

End Date: Tuesday Jun-16-2020 17:10:20 PDT

Bond No. 9 I LOVE NY FOR MOTHERS Eau de Parfum sample spray

End Date: Wednesday Jun-24-2020 23:16:44 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $5.67
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Bond No. 9 - I LOVE NY - For Mothers- Eau De Parfum 8 Spray Samples Lots!!!!

End Date: Friday Jun-26-2020 8:53:51 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $32.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Bond No.9 I LOVE NY FOR MOTHERS 1.7ml x 4pcs mini spray vial samples new on card

End Date: Friday Jun-26-2020 11:25:00 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $17.99

Bond no 9 I Love NY for Mothers .057oz/1.7ml 4pc Sample Size

End Date: Sunday Jun-28-2020 7:47:34 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $17.99

Member images of I Love New York for Mothers

There are no member images of I Love New York for Mothers yet. Why not be the first?