Honey Blossom (2011)

Year of Launch2011

HouseAftelier
PerfumerMandy Aftel

About Honey Blossom

Honey Blossom is a shared / unisex perfume by Aftelier. The scent was launched in 2011 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Mandy Aftel

Honey Blossom fragrance notes

Reviews of Honey Blossom

I waited to try this one because I sniffed the sample spray bottle without opening it and smelled (believe it or not) dead fish! So that was frightening and I set it aside.

But then I finally tried it on my skin and I LOVE IT.

To me it smells warm, alive, sensual, mysterious, subtle, personal, with a hint of mysterious sweetness. It's giving me a very good emotional reaction.

I still smell the thing that I thought smelled like fish, but... on my skin that doesn't smell like fish at all. That's the part that makes it smell alive and mysterious. Very interesting.

100% natural ingredients...this is very high quality. I hope to treat myself to a full bottle soon.
18th October, 2012
Honey Blossom is a pristine liaison of buoyant lime/linden blossom, mimosa and orange blossom, all swirling around a translucent yet distinct honey theme – nomen est omen.

The airy sweetness of lime/linden nectar is delicately lined with mimosa and orange blossom, adding dulcet warmth, but I cannot tell where the former ends and the latter starts. This light-hearted ménage à trois is bedded on a balsamic whiff of benzoin paired with ambergris' sweetish marine radiance.

Overall Honey Blossom is never sugary but always delightful, like early summer in a bottle. Alas, as it is not bolstered up with synthetics, sillage and tenacity are not enough for my liking, though not bad for a natural perfume.
28th June, 2012

Add your review of Honey Blossom

Shop for Honey Blossom products online

Member images of Honey Blossom

There are no member images of Honey Blossom yet. Why not be the first?