Alpha Musc (2011)

Year of Launch2011

HouseSoivohle (Liz Zorn)
PerfumerLiz Zorn

About Alpha Musc

Alpha Musc is a shared / unisex perfume by Soivohle (Liz Zorn). The scent was launched in 2011 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Liz Zorn

Reviews of Alpha Musc

Being myself a musk-freak, I was so looking forward to this Alpha Musc but, with much of my surprise, I've to say I found it *meh* to say the least.

Yeah, the skank is there but it settles down pretty fast. After the initial blast, I suspect I'm anosmic to the musk here because I only smell a vague musky-woody thing of very little interest. Also, the skank part feels unnatural (as in contrived) and cold as opposed to the warm animalic musks I'm generally drawn into. Minimalistic and kind of inconsistent. I'm afraid this is going to be a pass for me...
09th December, 2014
Opens skanky and animalic and a little off. I just love it. Drydown smells like a temple in which incense was burnt recently and which was also recently full of people, some of whom hadn't bathed. Slightly smoky, but in a no longer on fire kind of way. Like incense that's gone out. I'd love to layer this with Miel de Bois, though I'd probably be chased by wild animals.
14th December, 2012 (last edited: 19th December, 2012)

Add your review of Alpha Musc

Shop for Alpha Musc products online

Search Amazon for Alpha Musc

Member images of Alpha Musc

There are no member images of Alpha Musc yet. Why not be the first?