Alpha Musc (2011)

Average Rating:

Alpha Musc Fragrance notes

Animalic musk, Frankincense, Beach Amber Accord, Warm Woods

Alpha Musc information

Alpha Musc is a unisex fragrance by Soivohle (Liz Zorn). The scent was launched in 2011

Reviews of Alpha Musc

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.
    positive 1 Positive Reviewsneutral1 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

alfarom's avatar

Being myself a musk-freak, I was so looking forward to this Alpha Musc but, with much of my surprise, I've to say I found it *meh* to say the least.

Yeah, the skank is there but it settles down pretty fast. After the initial blast, I suspect I'm anosmic to the musk here because I only smell a vague musky-woody thing of very little interest. Also, the skank part feels unnatural (as in contrived) and cold as opposed to the warm animalic musks I'm generally drawn into. Minimalistic and kind of inconsistent. I'm afraid this is going to be a pass for me...

09th December, 2014

civet's avatar

Opens skanky and animalic and a little off. I just love it. Drydown smells like a temple in which incense was burnt recently and which was also recently full of people, some of whom hadn't bathed. Slightly smoky, but in a no longer on fire kind of way. Like incense that's gone out. I'd love to layer this with Miel de Bois, though I'd probably be chased by wild animals.

14th December, 2012 (Last Edited: 19th December, 2012)

Add your review of Alpha Musc