Legend (2011)

HouseMontblanc
PerfumerOlivier Pescheux
Parent CompanyInter Parfums

About Legend

Legend is a masculine fragrance by Montblanc. The scent was launched in 2011 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Olivier Pescheux

Legend fragrance notes

Reviews of Legend

Salutation.
The best word to describe LEGEND is Crisp.yes a crisp aromatic fougere for men.It is a luscious mix of interesting fruits and delicate florals with a lovely dry down.this kind of fragrances makes me feel 10years younger. Delicious,Fruity,Luminous, Popular, Fresh and Romantic at the same time.

Joyful and juicy notes of bergamot, lemon and especially pineapple lending to an romantic heart of greanium,rose and red apple and these are brought into a soft and delectable base of sandalwood and tonka bean.that create a intimate fragrance that is shared when someone is in your space.

This scent makes your girlfriend or wife want to hug you.LEGEND is for the Modern man,a modern man who likes a refined yet romantic scent.Great for Everyday use.It is better than Special Edition 2012 for me.totattly it is not a amazing scent but simply Lovely.

Sillage?Graceful.

Longevity?6Good on my skin.

6.75/10

02nd June, 2015
From a department store sample.
I didn't think much of MB Legend when I first applied this scent on a Saturday afternoon. I thought it was a nice, perhaps overtly masculine fragrance with a fairly common composition. It really didn't "WOW" me in any way and I was feeling this is pleasant and decided to wear it out to dinner for the night. Much to my surprise, MB Legend turned out to be one of the more compliment producing fragrances I have ever tested. My wife immediately said she liked it, as did our dinner guests and the 20 something cute restaurant hostess commented also. It doesn't have huge sillage, and knew I had not given it too many sprays, so I really couldn't tell what they were picking up on, but whatever it is, it works very well.

I like the MB Legend Special Edition version even more, although I haven't worn it out to see if it has the same high compliment factor. Big Thumbs Up for what still seems to me to be an ordinary fragrance.
12th May, 2015
I got a 5-mL sample of this. Personally I don't get the lavender much or a lot of the other things people are talking about. For me it seems fairly linear, but it's definitely nice stuff. For me it's pineapple and black pepper. Yes Aventus is pineapple as well, but this has very little resemblance to Adventus. There is no smokiness to this. For me, personally I get a lot of pleasure out of wearing this. It smells great to me. The thing is, as some others have mentioned, women (and other dudes too) seem to love it. The first day I wore it, I must have received compliments from at least ten different women of varying degrees of age. And 2 or 3 guys also asked me what it was. I've never gotten that many compliments and questions in one single day from a frag before. Needless to say, I wore it again today. Very rare that I will wear something two days in a row because I have a fairly big rotation, and I like variety, but this could easily earn a very regular spot. In fact, it is definitely full-bottle worthy, and the next time I make a buy, this will be in it.
01st May, 2015
First thing's first, I've never worn, tried, or smelled Abercrombie & Fitch's Fierce (but it's on my list of scents to try now.) I can't make the comparison between the two but I'll take everyone at their word that the two smell very similar. This was given to me by a girlfriend a couple years back. That first bottle of it lasted longer than the girlfriend did.

This is definitely one of those "manly" colognes. When I first spray it on, I get a strong bergamot scent, which I very much like. That eventually fades and gives way to a mild, predominantly sandalwood smell. It has moderate projection and sillage but the longevity is way above average. I sometimes can still smell it on me the next morning--almost 24 hours. I feel it would be a bit too strong for summer, but any other time I think this one works fine. Of all the colognes in my collection, this EdT by Mont Blanc gets the most compliments from the ladies, by far.
09th March, 2015
This stuff is 'legendary' amongst women...

This rivals VS Very Sexy for Men for getting the most compliments from women.

I imagine that the pineapple opening has much to do with this. This note appears to be universally liked by women. ( Aventus comes to mind)

The opening is mostly this 'legendary' note of pineapple to my nose, sweet yet masculine. And this is basically it up until hours later when a VERY faint note of oakmoss appears.

It's a very pleasant fragrance without a doubt, but its unsophisticated and not my personal preference. My fave note is leather. But women at work have complimented me on Legend, and in a very overtly manner too. There is something in this that creates a very interesting reaction in them. My fave reaction came from my wife who upon spraying Legend on me she said "Wow, you smell like sex'...

Puzzling and equally incredible...

18th February, 2015
Masculine fruity aromatic fragrance with interesting notes (lavender, pineapple, oakmoss, coumarin, pomarose) and good longevity.
Beautiful bottle too.
23rd November, 2014

Add your review of Legend

Shop for Legend products online

Shop for Legend at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Legend

Member images of Legend

There are no member images of Legend yet. Why not be the first?