Legend (2011)

HouseMontblanc
PerfumerOlivier Pescheux
Parent CompanyInter Parfums

About Legend

Legend is a masculine fragrance by Montblanc. The scent was launched in 2011 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Olivier Pescheux

Legend fragrance notes

Reviews of Legend

This smells exactly like Abercrombie & Fitch's Fierce, but softer. It's a tad sweet too.
28th December, 2016
Admittedly, Mont Blanc Legend is generic; nonetheless, it is a gorgeous fragrance with uncommonly good longevity. 12+ hours. A definite crowd pleaser.

Scent 9/10
Sillage 8/10
Longevity 10/10

09th December, 2016
don't know what you guys are smelling but this is an A&F Fierce copy, a lighter version if you will
15th November, 2016
Awesome opening, and an overall nice scent.

I did like this one. It reminded me of how much I like fruit done right in a fragrance. It reminds me a little of Aventus by Creed but only in the initial opening. I don't find this fragrance controversial or offensive at all. In fact I think that anyone and everyone would like this.

I like the apple and pineapple aspects, and the lavender mid and the woody base. Yes it's been done before in other male-marketed fragrances, but it's still a really nice fragrance. I would personally wear it. It's great, it works for almost any occasion, and is inoffensive and interesting enough for people to notice and be intrigued. This has been my first time trying a fragrance from Mont Blanc and personally I think it's a good one.
05th October, 2016
BoxPred Show all reviews
Recently sampled Mont Blanc Legend. I was expecting more. This for me is very similar to Chrome by Yardley. If you are thinking of getting this one I would certainly advise trying the offering from Yardley first as it is far cheaper. Personally I am not a fan of either.
21st April, 2016
Modern, masculine, clean and fresh. My wife likes this one very much, reminded her of a "rich, urban guy," whatever that is. I enjoy this one too, goes well with many occasions and levels of attire. Performance is excellent.
08th January, 2016