Legend (2011)

HouseMontblanc
PerfumerOlivier Pescheux
Parent CompanyInter Parfums

About Legend

Legend is a masculine fragrance by Montblanc. The scent was launched in 2011 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Olivier Pescheux

Legend fragrance notes

Reviews of Legend

Modern, masculine, clean and fresh. My wife likes this one very much, reminded her of a "rich, urban guy," whatever that is. I enjoy this one too, goes well with many occasions and levels of attire. Performance is excellent.
08th January, 2016
CMac17 Show all reviews
Definitely a nice male fougere, but it left me quite underwhelmed. As other reviewers have said, there really isn't much that is unique to this fragrance. It certainly smells masculine, thanks to the various greens mixed with the sandalwood (which I must say I like very much), but this smells quite similar to any other "woodsy-citrus-fougere" that seem so popular in today's male fragrance scene.

The longevity was okay, but the sillage was quite low. I prefer fragrances that project just enough to give people a small waft of the scent, but this fragrance was barely noticeable to me or the people around me (my girlfriend didn't even notice it, and had to put her nose basically on my neck to even get a trace of the scent). Overall, in my opinion, this fragrance is nice, but not worth the price. If you're on the fence, I would give this one a polite "pass."
23rd December, 2015
The pineapple bergamot apple top notes in this are fantastic, so is the tonka and sandalwood basenotes. This smells a lot like Polo Sport but a little less synthetic with more apple notes and creamier basenotes. This is very fresh and will stay in the rotation. I think Diesel Only the Brave is a terrible interpretation of the same vibe.
09th December, 2015
This is a perfectly nice contemporary mens' fragrance that reminds me in a way of all the fragrances that appear on tear-and-sniff adverts in mens' magazines. They sometimes smell nice, even if they don't make any unique statements. If I detected this on someone, I highly doubt I would be able to identify what it is. It could be one of a dozen similar fragrances. Apparently it has a high women's' acceptance quotient, but my wife who hates most things was mildly intrigued with Legend. I guess that's a modest endorsement of sorts. While Montblanc Legend has decent staying power, and admittedly grows more attractive over time, ultimately it lacks distinctive "different-ness," even if it has positive "nice-ness". If it were gifted to me I would wear it sometimes. A safe bet for non-fragrance people or newbies.
24th October, 2015
Salutation.
The best word to describe LEGEND is Crisp.yes a crisp aromatic fougere for men.It is a luscious mix of interesting fruits and delicate florals with a lovely dry down.this kind of fragrances makes me feel 10years younger. Delicious,Fruity,Luminous, Popular, Fresh and Romantic at the same time.

Joyful and juicy notes of bergamot, lemon and especially pineapple lending to an romantic heart of greanium,rose and red apple and these are brought into a soft and delectable base of sandalwood and tonka bean.that create a intimate fragrance that is shared when someone is in your space.

This scent makes your girlfriend or wife want to hug you.LEGEND is for the Modern man,a modern man who likes a refined yet romantic scent.Great for Everyday use.It is better than Special Edition 2012 for me.totattly it is not a amazing scent but simply Lovely.

Sillage?Graceful.

Longevity?6Good on my skin.

6.75/10

02nd June, 2015
From a department store sample.
I didn't think much of MB Legend when I first applied this scent on a Saturday afternoon. I thought it was a nice, perhaps overtly masculine fragrance with a fairly common composition. It really didn't "WOW" me in any way and I was feeling this is pleasant and decided to wear it out to dinner for the night. Much to my surprise, MB Legend turned out to be one of the more compliment producing fragrances I have ever tested. My wife immediately said she liked it, as did our dinner guests and the 20 something cute restaurant hostess commented also. It doesn't have huge sillage, and knew I had not given it too many sprays, so I really couldn't tell what they were picking up on, but whatever it is, it works very well.

I like the MB Legend Special Edition version even more, although I haven't worn it out to see if it has the same high compliment factor. Big Thumbs Up for what still seems to me to be an ordinary fragrance.
12th May, 2015

Add your review of Legend

Shop for Legend products online

Shop for Legend at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Legend

Member images of Legend

There are no member images of Legend yet. Why not be the first?