Trussardi Uomo (new) (2011)
by Trussardi

Trussardi Uomo (new) information

Year of Launch2011

PerfumerAurélien Guichard
Parent CompanySelective Beauty > Selective Beauty Prestige division

About Trussardi Uomo (new)

Trussardi Uomo (new) is a masculine fragrance by Trussardi. The scent was launched in 2011 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Aurélien Guichard

Trussardi Uomo (new) fragrance notes

Reviews of Trussardi Uomo (new)

Now I can't get my hands on any old stock Trussardi Python Uomo anymore, I've tried the complete current Trussardi men's line. Nothing comes close though. So, about Trussardi: I like the opening and the scent that remains the next couple of hours, fresh citrus-like with a sophisticated depth, a bit souerish. So far so good, but then the downside. When I was reading later at night, I thought my wife polished our leather sofa by the smell of it. It turned out to be the remaining scent of Trussardi on my shirt. So, not for me, but I can imagine others would like it.
28th June, 2015
Trussardi is a very special fragrance. It still keeps its masculinity and manliness. I love the citrus/violet opening and the patchouli and leather dry down. It is not what it used to be BUT it's not bad either. I like to wear it to the office because it is not offensive. I think it could also be worn on a night out.
10th September, 2014
Trussardi - UOMO
Very lightweight and airy in comparison with the old version but still it manages to catch a certain magic that suits it well. A difficult job to reformulate this one without the big buget, artistic freedom and the ban on oakmoss, so I think Mr. Guichard should get the praise he deserves. Somehow I smelled this all before but there is something in its structure, an interlink between its ingredients that makes it give a good tightness, focus and grip. Nice crispy spicy-lemony opening with an airy green minty-anisic mid and a soft woody-mossy base with a leather side to it that reminds of fresh tobacco. It has a persistent and calm flow to it that is very often missing in modern (synthetic) perfumes. Good perfume for young uomo's.
12th June, 2014
vawallpa Show all reviews
This is a complete reformulation. There is no trace of the original vintage Trussardi Uomo here. Although it is pleasant, it is not the ultra-masculine beast that the 80's version was :(
09th May, 2014
dont really exactly remember the original essence but it sounds so similar to it in a way.. tries to get good at first, try to make a hint but it cant really make it for me i think..not a buy for me probably, drakkar noir is better and more original in my opinion thinking it's a similar attitude perfume.
06th March, 2013
I've never had the honor of smelling the old Trussardi, but I do have enough experience to say - this simply cannot be the heir or representative of any kind of the old beast. It opens up like Hugo Boss Boss Selection, then slightly starts to remind of Gucci Guilty whilst in the end it becomes somewhat more potent version of Gucci by Gucci Pour Homme -really...I mean, really, really. So you see, it's not all THAT BAD, BUUUUT - I mean really? Sweet, cold in character, shallow fragrance without any depth or a story to tell and completely unoriginal. Despite all that it is appealing. Why? Well, Gucci by Gucci Pour Homme had that interesting note to me, well at least in the initial spray, it got me but then as quickly the drydown came, it lost me. It lost me sooner than it got me. Trussardi Uomo 2011. seems to have a bit of a nag, however, playing Gucci by Gucci Pour Homme role a bit "better" or to say more correctly - stronger. I'm not expecting to get hooked any time soon, however a very slight window of opportunity does exist as in the beginning of this hobby I really liked Gucci by Gucci PH but it simply didn't last. Trussardi Uomo 2011. lasts, at least that.
14th February, 2013

Add your review of Trussardi Uomo (new)

Shop for Trussardi Uomo (new) products online

Shop for Trussardi Uomo (new) at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Trussardi Uomo (new)

Member images of Trussardi Uomo (new)

There are no member images of Trussardi Uomo (new) yet. Why not be the first?