Trussardi Uomo (new) (2011)
by Trussardi

Trussardi Uomo (new) information

Year of Launch2011

HouseTrussardi
PerfumerAurélien Guichard
Parent CompanySelective Beauty > Selective Beauty Prestige division

About Trussardi Uomo (new)

Trussardi Uomo (new) is a masculine fragrance by Trussardi. The scent was launched in 2011 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Aurélien Guichard

Trussardi Uomo (new) fragrance notes

Reviews of Trussardi Uomo (new)

I was interested to try this, not least to test the patchouli / leather dry down which is common also to Etat Libre d’Orange’s “Je Suis Un Homme”, which was chaotic but good, but also to Bottega Veneta PH, which is definitely a favourite of mine. However, for my money TU suffers in comparison to the other two. JSUH starts off in amorphous fashion but ends with an understatedly masculine and slightly spicy dry down. BVPH has that incredible opening (more of which to come in its review). Unfortunately, I find TU to be dogged by what I think is the violet, which seems to attach itself to the patchouli and never let go. The end result is that what might start off as a subversive take on the masculine never really lets up, and becomes at best insipid and at worst inclining more towards the feminine. There are worse out there, but I’ve listed two better alternatives here already. No need for this, for me. Not terrible, so retains a neutral rating.
16th May, 2016
Now I can't get my hands on any old stock Trussardi Python Uomo anymore, I've tried the complete current Trussardi men's line. Nothing comes close though. So, about Trussardi: I like the opening and the scent that remains the next couple of hours, fresh citrus-like with a sophisticated depth, a bit souerish. So far so good, but then the downside. When I was reading later at night, I thought my wife polished our leather sofa by the smell of it. It turned out to be the remaining scent of Trussardi on my shirt. So, not for me, but I can imagine others would like it.
28th June, 2015
Trussardi is a very special fragrance. It still keeps its masculinity and manliness. I love the citrus/violet opening and the patchouli and leather dry down. It is not what it used to be BUT it's not bad either. I like to wear it to the office because it is not offensive. I think it could also be worn on a night out.
10th September, 2014
Trussardi - UOMO
Very lightweight and airy in comparison with the old version but still it manages to catch a certain magic that suits it well. A difficult job to reformulate this one without the big buget, artistic freedom and the ban on oakmoss, so I think Mr. Guichard should get the praise he deserves. Somehow I smelled this all before but there is something in its structure, an interlink between its ingredients that makes it give a good tightness, focus and grip. Nice crispy spicy-lemony opening with an airy green minty-anisic mid and a soft woody-mossy base with a leather side to it that reminds of fresh tobacco. It has a persistent and calm flow to it that is very often missing in modern (synthetic) perfumes. Good perfume for young uomo's.
12th June, 2014
vawallpa Show all reviews
This is a complete reformulation. There is no trace of the original vintage Trussardi Uomo here. Although it is pleasant, it is not the ultra-masculine beast that the 80's version was :(
09th May, 2014
dont really exactly remember the original essence but it sounds so similar to it in a way.. tries to get good at first, try to make a hint but it cant really make it for me i think..not a buy for me probably, drakkar noir is better and more original in my opinion thinking it's a similar attitude perfume.
06th March, 2013

Add your review of Trussardi Uomo (new)

Shop for Trussardi Uomo (new) products online

Shop for Trussardi Uomo (new) at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Trussardi Uomo (new)

Member images of Trussardi Uomo (new)

There are no member images of Trussardi Uomo (new) yet. Why not be the first?