Bergamot Vert (2011)

About Bergamot Vert

Bergamot Vert is a feminine perfume by Thymes. The scent was launched in 2011

Bergamot Vert fragrance notes

Reviews of Bergamot Vert

There is one review of Bergamot Vert .
Bergamot, Cypress, Jasmine, Lemon, Petitgrain, Red Currant, White Musk.

With the warm weather finally here to stay for awhile, it's a habit of mine ( like many others ) to try different citrus oriented scents that are time-appropriate. Not too long ago, I had opportunity to buy Bergamot Vert along with Azur. Having already reviewed Azur, I thought it timely to wear Bergamot Vert a few times in order to get the gist of it.

Truthfully, I've worn it quite a bit as of late and in spite of being linear, the straight forwardness of this fragrance has become endearing. Definitely a spray 'n' go choice for summer, Bergamot Vert succeeds on my skin as a pleasant, casual daytime aroma that performs well in close quarters.

There's not much to dissect here and to over analyze this fragrance would be an exercise in hearing myself talk. It's exactly what the name denotes and what one would expect from a "Bergamot Vert". What I experience is a combination of Bergamot, Neroli and Mandarin. There's the green and zest qualities present and for something of this nature, Bergamot Vert has surprising longevity.

Dedicated citrus scents normally dissipate quickly ( at least on my skin ), so I notice when one affords me some hang time. I'm not insinuating nuclear longevity here folks. I'm happy with the 3 hours I get when wearing this. Naturally, there's a bit more performing as a skin scent. Sillage for Bergamot Vert is average, even with heavier sprays. The entire wearing displays "fresh" and there's no surprises or transitions. Thumbs up from SS for Thymes Bergamot Vert and as always, a sample wear is highly recommended in lieu of blind purchase.
26th February, 2015

Add your review of Bergamot Vert

Shop for Bergamot Vert products online

Search Amazon for Bergamot Vert

Member images of Bergamot Vert

There are no member images of Bergamot Vert yet. Why not be the first?