Wonderstruck (2011)

100ml EdP
    100ml EdP
    50ml EdP

Reviews of Wonderstruck

Showing 1 to 6 of 7 reviews.

kelpoow's avatar
    kelpoow

Amazing !

I am a man but I don't like man's fragrance (weird ?) and Wonderstruck was my first dailywear fragrance. I'm not a fragrance expert so I can't really describe how it smells,but I thought you guys would like an amateur opinion.

the first thing that I smell is Vanilla,I think wonderstruck got a strong sweet-vanilla scent.it also has some florals and a hint of citrus thingy but the vanilla is still the first thing that comes to my mind when I smell this perfume for the first time.

The feeling that I've got when I wore this perfume was magical.I don't know if it's because I watched the commercial for too many times or what but that's it.at first spray I felt like it's a warm blanket covering me,and after a few hours it smelled like a fresh pour of rain on me.it lasts quite long,about 3-4 hours on me.but the rainy smell lasts about 1-2 hours.

Overall I think this fragrance is beautiful but kinda boring.I know that we shouldn't wear the same fragrance for the rest of our lives so maybe that's why I'm bored.But wherever I go,whatever fragrance I switched wonderstruck with I've always wanted to revisit it again,and yes,I get that magical feeling again.

sorry for crappy english,I'm from Indonesia.

08 July, 2013

del's avatar
    del

Fruity, Youthful, and Feminine - a pleasant surprise

Im just a simple man who enjoys good scents, and Wonderstruck is a pleasant surprise despite being a celebrity fragrance. So heres a short review without over-analyzing it: Wonderstruck smells fruity, floral, fresh, and sweet, with the fruitiness lingering throughout its scent life.

Wonderstruck has a youthful personality carefree and casual. So, if you are a young lady who simply wants to smell extra-nice after a shower, Wonderstruck is a pretty good perfume to use as it gets the job done: which is to make you smell and feel better. Well done, Taylor Swift.

24 May, 2013

's avatar

The only thing striking about WS is how intensely derivitive it is--another shampoo and woody amber fragrance that is almost too boring to comment upon.

22 March, 2013

Berlynnvintage's avatar
    Berlynnvintage

It comes on a little strong on initial spray, but it is a lovely blending of flowery and fruity and some overly sweet vanilla that rather gave me a headache. It reminds me of the sweet scents I used to wear in high school, but are too sweet for my tastes now.
    It's a lovely scent, but it is too sweet for me.

27 August, 2012

knit at nite's avatar
    knit at nite

Wonderstruck- I was not. But it is quite wearable, better composed and more balanced than some other celebrity scents I've tested, thanks to the nose Olivier Gillotin (who composed one of my favorite fig scents -Cristobal by Balenciaga). Wonderstruck has a touch of a fine-boned, feminine elegance, stays close to the skin and has 3-4 hour longevity on my skin. Although I won't be buying a bottle for myself, it was really nice to test a celebrity scent that had a little more sophistication than the usual ilk.

14 August, 2012

noirdrakkar's avatar
    noirdrakkar

Fruity, light and fresh. Not mature or traditional, but rather, like Swift herself, projects an image of youth and innocence. I don't know if this has enough sophistication for women over 30 to wear, but I can definitely recommend this to the younger crowed in their 20's. Overall, enjoyable: If I were a woman, I'd have this one in my collection. One of the better perfumes I've encountered.

13 August, 2012