Wonderstruck (2011)

PerfumerOlivier Gillotin
SupplierGivaudan
Parent CompanyElizabeth Arden Inc

About Wonderstruck

Wonderstruck is a feminine perfume by Taylor Swift. The scent was launched in 2011 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Olivier Gillotin

Wonderstruck fragrance notes

Reviews of Wonderstruck

Having heard that Wonderstruck is one of the best celebuscents out there, I've hesitantly given it a try. I can see the appeal - it's based on a rather traditional attar of rose, sandalwood, and patchouli. It's even got a simulated oud humming very very quietly in the background. Unfortunately, it's dumbed WAY down with a ton of fake red berries on top, and a big slug of pink pepper, so it's very much a mall fruitchouli. The fruit and patchouli focus is so pedestrian that it's really hard to give this anything but a thumbs-down, but the subtle darkness and the lack of marshmallow histrionics is enough to lift this to a neutral.

That being said, unless the local Walmart is literally your only possible source of perfumery, there are many options that equal or better this.
12th June, 2014
Amazing !

I am a man but I don't like man's fragrance (weird ?) and Wonderstruck was my first dailywear fragrance. I'm not a fragrance expert so I can't really describe how it smells,but I thought you guys would like an amateur opinion.

the first thing that I smell is Vanilla,I think wonderstruck got a strong sweet-vanilla scent.it also has some florals and a hint of citrus thingy but the vanilla is still the first thing that comes to my mind when I smell this perfume for the first time.

The feeling that I've got when I wore this perfume was magical.I don't know if it's because I watched the commercial for too many times or what but that's it.at first spray I felt like it's a warm blanket covering me,and after a few hours it smelled like a fresh pour of rain on me.it lasts quite long,about 3-4 hours on me.but the rainy smell lasts about 1-2 hours.

Overall I think this fragrance is beautiful but kinda boring.I know that we shouldn't wear the same fragrance for the rest of our lives so maybe that's why I'm bored.But wherever I go,whatever fragrance I switched wonderstruck with I've always wanted to revisit it again,and yes,I get that magical feeling again.

sorry for crappy english,I'm from Indonesia.

08th July, 2013
del Show all reviews
Fruity, Youthful, and Feminine - a pleasant surprise

Im just a simple man who enjoys good scents, and Wonderstruck is a pleasant surprise despite being a celebrity fragrance. So heres a short review without over-analyzing it: Wonderstruck smells fruity, floral, fresh, and sweet, with the fruitiness lingering throughout its scent life.

Wonderstruck has a youthful personality carefree and casual. So, if you are a young lady who simply wants to smell extra-nice after a shower, Wonderstruck is a pretty good perfume to use as it gets the job done: which is to make you smell and feel better. Well done, Taylor Swift.

24th May, 2013
The only thing striking about WS is how intensely derivitive it is--another shampoo and woody amber fragrance that is almost too boring to comment upon.
22nd March, 2013
It comes on a little strong on initial spray, but it is a lovely blending of flowery and fruity and some overly sweet vanilla that rather gave me a headache. It reminds me of the sweet scents I used to wear in high school, but are too sweet for my tastes now.
It's a lovely scent, but it is too sweet for me.
27th August, 2012
Wonderstruck- I was not. But it is quite wearable, better composed and more balanced than some other celebrity scents I've tested, thanks to the nose Olivier Gillotin (who composed one of my favorite fig scents -Cristobal by Balenciaga). Wonderstruck has a touch of a fine-boned, feminine elegance, stays close to the skin and has 3-4 hour longevity on my skin. Although I won't be buying a bottle for myself, it was really nice to test a celebrity scent that had a little more sophistication than the usual ilk.
14th August, 2012

Add your review of Wonderstruck

Shop for Wonderstruck products online

Shop for Wonderstruck at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Wonderstruck

Member images of Wonderstruck

There are no member images of Wonderstruck yet. Why not be the first?