Azzaro pour Homme Night Time (2012)
by Azzaro

Azzaro pour Homme Night Time information

Year of Launch2012

HouseAzzaro
PerfumerChristophe Raynaud
PerfumerMichel Girard
Parent CompanyGroupe Clarins

About Azzaro pour Homme Night Time

Azzaro pour Homme Night Time is a masculine fragrance by Azzaro. The scent was launched in 2012 and the fragrance was created by perfumers Michel Girard and Christophe Raynaud

Azzaro pour Homme Night Time fragrance notes

Reviews of Azzaro pour Homme Night Time

I got Azzaro PH Night Time as blind buy because I am a fan of the original and seeing positive reviews I said what the heck. It smells good, but nothing unique in my opinion. I was expecting something better when you have the legendary Azzaro PH at hand! Perhaps Azzaro PH is so good, it makes all other variations mediocre. It is a night scent alright. Some reviews mention this is not exactly a night scent, if this is not then I don't know what is. The nutmeg here is too much for me, making this a bit cloying and taking away the amazing class of the original.

Top: It opens up amazing, orange blast with the heart of the original Azzaro PH.

Mid: This is where it deviates a lot from the heart of Azzaro PH, I think it's the nutmeg making it too sweet (of course giving the night scent vibe, warmth) for me. I do not get black pepper at all...

Base: Actually reminds me of dry down of Kenzo PH Night and Azzaro Visit. Nutmeg? Tonka bean? I don't know..Again no trace of the original Azzaro PH here, no vetiver, no cedar. It's rich, but also generic. I'd use it occasionally in the winter night outs, but there are plenty nice scents similar to this so giving a neutral vote.
16th August, 2017
This was a very surprising blind buy at TJ Maxx for only $20 which I didn't expect much from but am very glad to add to my collection. Azzaro's 'Night Time' is a citrus and rhubarb bomb with a base very similar to the original Azzaro Pour Homme, which is a classic powerhouse cologne that I love and enjoy wearing in the winter.

The initial blast is a tart and bitter orange matched to strong rhubarb over nutmeg and vetiver. It comes off powerful, loud and projects really well for the first couple hours. Rhubarb is such a particular note, you will either love it or hate it. However, it is very unique and noticeable nonetheless.

As it dries down, the cedarwood and rhubarb marry each other and it becomes very nice, not too masculine and not too sweet. Not too much citrus, not overly peppery and definitely not 'sporty' or 'aquatic' or 'fresh'. There's really nothing out there that smells like it in all the hundreds of fragrances I've sampled.

The base is vetiver and cedar, which is still overshadowed and layered under the strong rhubarb, orange and nutmeg notes which blend together not so much in harmony as they do to shine and scream 'I am different'. At times you don't know if you love, hate or are on the fence about this scent. It's very polarizing, but the female compliments comes fairly easily, so that's a big plus for me.

With a liberal application of a dozen sprays (neck, shoulders, chest and wrists) I am getting 6-8+ hours of longevity, with about 24 hours on clothes and fabrics. Projection and sillage is solid for the first five hours, then it dies down quickly afterwards to skin scent territory. You will have to apply a few more sprays, and layer your shirt shoulders to make this last a full day or evening.

For the price this goes for, you can't go wrong with this one in your collection. It is very unique, women seem to like it, and it projects well enough for a night out on the town at the bars, clubs or date nights. For the serious collectors, there's nothing out there that smells like this so I recommend you get it for that reason alone.
29th June, 2017
Pepper, Vetiver and Cedar. That's the entire scent from start to finish. Not bad but nothing special. Could be used as a nice office scent or in casual settings IMO. Overall for the price I would say it's a safe blind buy. Enjoy!
20th April, 2017
Sometimes I think that the perfumers at Azzaro are all geniuses!!! This is one of my favorite colognes. Classy yet super sexy, wear this only if you want to smell like something James Bond might wear. Absolutely, incredible!
10th August, 2016
What a great blind buy !

For the 16 euros i pay, i really don't regret my purchase :)

My nose is a complete noob so excuse me if i can't see/smell all the notes here.(need more practice)

Open with a blast of orange and Rhubarb, it's great mix, love it.
Next it become spicy and sweet.Confortable scent.

As others say, pretty funny this is "night time" cause for me it's a great summer scent, not loud like the "night something" flankers.

The sillage and longevity is average (not a Powerhouse but really decent)

Big thumpbs up specially if you grab it like me at very low price.
02nd September, 2015 (last edited: 12th September, 2015)
Not bad. Seems ni ce for spring and summer months. The mixture of bitter orange and rhubarb is a nice twist. The sillage is not as good as I expected, but for the price I can't complain. 7/10
31st July, 2015

Add your review of Azzaro pour Homme Night Time

Shop for Azzaro pour Homme Night Time products online

Search Amazon for Azzaro pour Homme Night Time

Member images of Azzaro pour Homme Night Time

There are no member images of Azzaro pour Homme Night Time yet. Why not be the first?