Azzaro pour Homme Night Time (2012)
by Azzaro

Azzaro pour Homme Night Time information

Year of Launch2012

HouseAzzaro
PerfumerChristophe Raynaud
PerfumerMichel Girard
Parent CompanyGroupe Clarins

About Azzaro pour Homme Night Time

Azzaro pour Homme Night Time is a masculine fragrance by Azzaro. The scent was launched in 2012 and the fragrance was created by perfumers Michel Girard and Christophe Raynaud

Azzaro pour Homme Night Time fragrance notes

Reviews of Azzaro pour Homme Night Time

Pepper, Vetiver and Cedar. That's the entire scent from start to finish. Not bad but nothing special. Could be used as a nice office scent or in casual settings IMO. Overall for the price I would say it's a safe blind buy. Enjoy!
20th April, 2017
Sometimes I think that the perfumers at Azzaro are all geniuses!!! This is one of my favorite colognes. Classy yet super sexy, wear this only if you want to smell like something James Bond might wear. Absolutely, incredible!
10th August, 2016
What a great blind buy !

For the 16 euros i pay, i really don't regret my purchase :)

My nose is a complete noob so excuse me if i can't see/smell all the notes here.(need more practice)

Open with a blast of orange and Rhubarb, it's great mix, love it.
Next it become spicy and sweet.Confortable scent.

As others say, pretty funny this is "night time" cause for me it's a great summer scent, not loud like the "night something" flankers.

The sillage and longevity is average (not a Powerhouse but really decent)

Big thumpbs up specially if you grab it like me at very low price.
02nd September, 2015 (last edited: 12th September, 2015)
Not bad. Seems ni ce for spring and summer months. The mixture of bitter orange and rhubarb is a nice twist. The sillage is not as good as I expected, but for the price I can't complain. 7/10
31st July, 2015
This is some pretty good stuff. It's different than pour homme but to my nose it's very obvious that this is like the younger brother to the original. I actually like this better than the original. It is not as much of a powerhouse, but it doesn't have that dirty note that I've never liked in the original. The rhubarb is a really nice note and the citrus is not a candy sweet orange, but a nice dry, bitter orange. Also, after about 15 minutes I get this really faint note that reminds of currents or cranberries mulled with cinnamon and spices. And then later on some hints of soapiness start to make an appearance. I find the initial blast is a little bit brash, but 15 minutes later it becomes very pleasant. I think this is good for anyone who wants something that is not run-of-the-mill and not everyone else is going to be wearing. But at the same time is not going to offend anyone.
18th April, 2015
bFlay Show all reviews
Opens with brash sweet orange oil-not bergamot- that evokes furniture polish. Softens to basic hodge podge of current/common "masculine fragrance" notes. Sweet and watery woods and spices with occasional weak punches of that oily furniture polish scent. Doesn't project much at all and lasts less than 5 hours on clothes/skin.
13th May, 2013

Add your review of Azzaro pour Homme Night Time

Shop for Azzaro pour Homme Night Time products online

Search Amazon for Azzaro pour Homme Night Time

Member images of Azzaro pour Homme Night Time

There are no member images of Azzaro pour Homme Night Time yet. Why not be the first?