Royal Lotus (2011)
    by Anya's Garden

Average Rating:

Royal Lotus Fragrance Notes

Royal Lotus information

Royal Lotus is a women's fragrance by Anya's Garden. The scent was launched in 2011

Reviews of Royal Lotus

Showing 1 to of 1 reviews.

jesco's avatar

Lotus brilliantly and lightly polished with almost undetectable citrus. Framed in mouth watering Tonka Bean and smoky vanishing Sandalwood. Not the promised 24 hours in my hair or even 2 hours on my wrist. But I don't care. I perform a tea ceremony over my head, and tip these tiny bottles upside down. For me this isn't about staying power, the allure is in the changes and the transformations. Just now I smell pepper and rose, really this is an astounding trip. Sometimes I find myself looking at her picture and wondering if she is a witch. How does she do it? Anya's fragrances seem to be cast against a certain fruity liquor that I mind more in the Kewda. Yet there is no finer Kewda or Lotus fragrance in my opinion. Both are incredibly deft gentle celebrations. And that plummy apricot liquor takes me back to my grandmother, she had her own signature between folds.

10th July, 2012 (Last Edited: 16 July, 2012)

Add your review of Royal Lotus