Royal Lotus (2011)

Year of Launch2011

HouseAnya's Garden
PerfumerAnya McCoy

About Royal Lotus

Royal Lotus is a feminine perfume by Anya's Garden. The scent was launched in 2011 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Anya McCoy

Royal Lotus fragrance notes

Reviews of Royal Lotus

There is one review of Royal Lotus.
Lotus brilliantly and lightly polished with almost undetectable citrus. Framed in mouth watering Tonka Bean and smoky vanishing Sandalwood. Not the promised 24 hours in my hair or even 2 hours on my wrist. But I don't care. I perform a tea ceremony over my head, and tip these tiny bottles upside down. For me this isn't about staying power, the allure is in the changes and the transformations. Just now I smell pepper and rose, really this is an astounding trip. Sometimes I find myself looking at her picture and wondering if she is a witch. How does she do it? Anya's fragrances seem to be cast against a certain fruity liquor that I mind more in the Kewda. Yet there is no finer Kewda or Lotus fragrance in my opinion. Both are incredibly deft gentle celebrations. And that plummy apricot liquor takes me back to my grandmother, she had her own signature between folds.
10th July, 2012 (last edited: 16th July, 2012)

Add your review of Royal Lotus

Shop for Royal Lotus products online

Search Amazon for Royal Lotus

Member images of Royal Lotus

There are no member images of Royal Lotus yet. Why not be the first?