Azzaro pour Homme L'Eau (2011)
by Azzaro

Azzaro pour Homme L'Eau information

Year of Launch2011

HouseAzzaro
Parent CompanyGroupe Clarins

About Azzaro pour Homme L'Eau

Azzaro pour Homme L'Eau is a masculine fragrance by Azzaro. The scent was launched in 2011

Azzaro pour Homme L'Eau fragrance notes

Reviews of Azzaro pour Homme L'Eau

Can't wear the original Azzaro?
Try this one. A Light and Fresh take on the original. Easy to wear, non-offensive. Masculine.
Great stuff is in this bottle. I like the original but it can come off as too in your face. L-Eau says "I'm here and we will get along just fine". Decent sillage and longevity on my skin.
12th August, 2019
rbaker Show all reviews
Fresh and bright is the start - full of light, but a bit ethereal and not very intensive. Soon the drydown adds a lavender impression that is equally light and not very intensive. It is mixed with a white floral sideline, including some carnation and geranium.

The base has a fresh undertone due to a vetiver component, but the rest is the usual mix of woodsy mites, a soft and smooth patchouli, as well and the nigh ubiquitous whites musks that are so popular these days.

I get moderate sillage, adequate projection and five hours of longevity on my skin.

This is a freshened up, sexed-up and diluted and altered shadow of the original. Quite agreeable to wear, but the components are rather generic at times. 2.75/5.
27th March, 2019
The original was way better and all i can say is that i smell a soapy commercial freshness. After the dry down some small hints of jasmine appear but..that's all.

04th June, 2018
Very fantastic yuzu and grapefruit opening that's sweetened by a bit of lavender, and the drydown smells like Pinaud Clubman (lavender and anise) or the original Azzaro pour Homme. Very barbershop. Great fragrance if you like the drydown of the original Azzaro pour Homme but hate the opening (like me). However, not full-bottle worthy for me due to the just ok longevity and sillage. It seems like it's a watered down version of the original, and the opening doesn't last long.

08th May, 2018
stuigi Show all reviews
As a fan of the old school powerhouse colognes, I always appreciated the original. However, as I have grown older I no longer reach for them (except for Aramis Havana). This is a very pleasant surprise for me as it has the essence of the original in a much more wearable juice. It is true to its given name as it is indeed a lighter version. I give it an 8.5 out of 10. As it is readily available at low prices I would recommend it for even a blind buy purchase.
06th November, 2014
A nice rendition paying homage to the great Azzaro pour Homme, but it still doesn't come close.

When you're an advocate for a fragrance, as I am for Azzaro pour Homme. It's no secret that if you know me through this site, you know my passion about the original, and how I always recommend it when a man is looking for the ultimate "alpha-male" fragrance.

The original, words are hard to describe how great it is, simply perfection. This review is about the 2011 flanker though simply titled L'eau. L'eau opens up with a much stronger presence of citrus, I get a lot of yuzu. Within minutes, the lavender begins to emerge more, creating this slightly powdery, somewhat bitter accord as it blends with the citrus, but mostly still noticeable is the yuzu, which is a strange almost plasticy smelling grapefruit aroma, that has a hint of neroli there. Yuzu is a pretty unmistakeable note, because it is so unique, but sometimes I can get it confused with other citrus notes blended with floral notes, for example combinations of grapefruit,lemon, jasmine, and lavender. L'eau dries down into a mossy, mucky and woodsy base; but somewhere in between the obnoxious overuse of citrus, and the smooth refined base, I get a dose of geranium in the middle, but it just doesn't fit in to me, as it does in the original.

Better than the original. HELLLLL NO! The original has so much more going on, and is much more masculine. L'eau is not bad, but the citrus heavy top make it more generic to me. The geranium note in this one feels out of place.

Am I a fan? Well.. no. but it is still better than most of the swill produced lately. This one is a modern flanker that actually goes back to its roots and highlights the original to a very good degree. It's just to me.. the original is already so perfect.. why even bother? A biased review from me is what you will get here, though I am being as honest as possible on what my nose picks up. Biased on my opinion rather, I would not purchase this again because I find it boring. I picked up a nice big 3.4 oz bottle off Ebay for around 20 bucks shipped, which is a good deal for a big bottle of a designer fragrance. My 2 cents.. don't buy this if you have the original, and actually love the original, because this one just isn't as good. However, if you are one of the many, many, many people who have tried the original, hate the opening, and love its dry down, this may be a good option for you, since they dry down similar, but this one has a different opening.
29th August, 2014

Azzaro L' Eau Pour Homme 1.4/3.3 oz New in Tester Box EDT Spray for Men

End Date: Saturday Feb-29-2020 9:32:46 PST
Buy It Now for only: $24.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

AZZARO L'EAU POUR HOMME BY AZZARO EAU DE TOILETTE SPRAY 100 ML/3.4 FL.OZ. (T)

End Date: Saturday Feb-29-2020 10:22:11 PST

Homme L'Eau By Loris Azzaro Eau De Toilette Spray for Men 3.4 oz

End Date: Sunday Mar-1-2020 10:55:37 PST
Buy It Now for only: $35.05
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Homme L'Eau By Loris Azzaro Eau De Toilette Spray for Men 3.4 oz (Pack of 2)

End Date: Sunday Mar-1-2020 10:55:40 PST
Buy It Now for only: $68.49
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Homme L'Eau By Loris Azzaro Eau De Toilette Spray for Men 3.4 oz (Pack of 3)

End Date: Sunday Mar-1-2020 10:55:44 PST
Buy It Now for only: $99.18
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Homme L'Eau By Loris Azzaro Eau De Toilette Spray for Men 3.4 oz (Pack of 4)

End Date: Sunday Mar-1-2020 10:55:48 PST
Buy It Now for only: $129.86
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Homme L'Eau By Loris Azzaro Eau De Toilette Spray for Men 3.4 oz (Pack of 5)

End Date: Sunday Mar-1-2020 10:55:53 PST
Buy It Now for only: $160.55

Member images of Azzaro pour Homme L'Eau

There are no member images of Azzaro pour Homme L'Eau yet. Why not be the first?