Cosmic Radiance (2011)

PerfumerHarry Fremont
PerfumerHonorine Blanc
Parent CompanyElizabeth Arden Inc

About Cosmic Radiance

Cosmic Radiance is a feminine perfume by Britney Spears. The scent was launched in 2011 and the fragrance was created by perfumers Honorine Blanc and Harry Fremont

Cosmic Radiance fragrance notes

Reviews of Cosmic Radiance

rbaker Show all reviews
The top notes are a nice try of an orangey fruity lychee combination, which are a touch overly synthetic but not bad. The drydown consists of a rather generic floral mix, and a resonanable albeit thinnish tuberose with jasmine stands out on my skin. The base is the most disappointing part IMHO, with the usual culprit of a generic woodsy-musky-vanilla cocktail making me hope for last orders soon - and not in vain: I get less that four hours of longevity, whilst the sillage is soft and the projection all right.

Could be nice in spring. 2/5.
14th July, 2015
It's feminine, light, airy, and fresh...but nothing special. Don't get me wrong! I like it I do. It stays in my ‘ordinary’ perfume collection. I use this to go out and about like for groceries, shopping or hanging out with friends at their house and stuff. It comes in a pretty bottle and easily can be obtained from major departmental stores.
09th May, 2014

Add your review of Cosmic Radiance

Shop for Cosmic Radiance products online

Shop for Cosmic Radiance at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Cosmic Radiance

Member images of Cosmic Radiance

There are no member images of Cosmic Radiance yet. Why not be the first?