Meerschaum (2010)

Average Rating:

Meerschaum Fragrance notes

Tobacco, Spices, Cedar, Chamomile, Dark amber, Moss, Leather, Green accord

Meerschaum information

Meerschaum is a unisex fragrance by Soivohle (Liz Zorn). The scent was launched in 2010

Reviews of Meerschaum

Showing 1 to of 1 reviews.

ForeverEndeavor's avatar

I was given two samples of Soivohl's Meerschaum. One is labeled Absolute and the other Demi-Absolute. This review is for the Demi-Absolute.

Like many fragrances, the initial 10 or 15 seconds after application can be a bit unpleasant. This one in particular smells exactly like chloraseptic spray (that green sore throat spray). HAVE PATIENCE! Don't scrub. After a couple minutes the medicinal notes mellow down into some of the most beautiful Moss & Leather I've encountered. I can pick out the chamomile too as I became familiar with the accord as used in Soivohl's Cumberland Ti. I'd personally like more of the great tobacco note I can detect in there, but I'm not the expert and I'm also CRAZY for tobacco... so I'll trust that less tobacco is what helps me enjoy that wonderful moss so much!

Edit*

I went back and spent some time with the Meerschaum Absolute and it's delicious. Less medicine and much more tobacco. It may sound strange but for me it brings up some very old memories of hunting with my father. If you like Moss or Tobacco you will NOT be disappointed.

30th May, 2012 (Last Edited: 31st May, 2012)

Add your review of Meerschaum