Set Sail Martinique for Men (2010)
by Tommy Bahama

Set Sail Martinique for Men information

Year of Launch2010

HouseTommy Bahama
Parent CompanyGemini Cosmetics

About Set Sail Martinique for Men

Set Sail Martinique for Men is a masculine fragrance by Tommy Bahama. The scent was launched in 2010

Set Sail Martinique for Men fragrance notes

Reviews of Set Sail Martinique for Men

Imagine taking Chrome by Azzaro and adding more sea salt and a richer finish. That's the impression I get of Set Sail Martinique for Men by Tommy Bahama.

Very pleasant for warm, balmy weather (like at a beach, a marina, et.al.), with a clean, refreshing effect. I'll have to try out Tommy Bahama's Set Sail St. Barts to compare with this really enjoyable fragrance.
04th May, 2017
Ultra generic and short lived. Set Sail St. Barts is the better version and lasts 10 hours. The lavender is nice in Martinique, but for a Tommy Bahama scent it is a bit powdery.
31st October, 2016
everyone seems to love TB/St.Barts (which i have yet to try)so when i found a small bottle of St.Martinique (another fragrance in the TB line) for under 10.00 dollars i snapped it up.first impressions were fresh citrus and sea salt (altho sea salt isn't listed as a note)it was a nice beginning, followed quickly by a rush of lavender that blended nicely with the top notes. after a brief dry down the lavender was still the most prominent note and mixed well with the musk and traces of citrus at the end .not a long distant runner its longevity was 2 to 3 hours on me , overall i liked it,it was a clean , crisp , uncomplicated summer fragrance.definitely worth 10 bucks.
25th July, 2016
Something just isn't jiving here, I was expecting more, not so sweet.

I loved the original Tommy Bahama Men and St. Barts! They had me expecting a great scent for summer and humid weather.

I guess it's the lavender, too much, too sweet. I really applied a good bit today for the first time and wore it around while outdoors in warm humid weather near the beach, bay and inland.

Just not comfortable with it on today, as I walked around all I caught a whiff of was a too sweet scent that did not inspire confidence but self doubt at my decision to apply it earlier.

Tommy Men gives off a boozy vibe while Barts gave me a great sea salt/lime drink and mirroring of Creed's Virgin Island Water. This...............just a sweetness that I can do without.

04th July, 2015
Purchased for $15 at TJ Maxx. I always liked the TB clothing line and had read that they put out a decent tropical aquatic. For the low cost, I figured it was worth the try. SS4 Martinique is basically a citrus-lavender bomb with a splash of sun lotion scent on the side. Nothing special, but nothing horrible either. It doesn't last forever, maybe 3 to 4 hours tops, and is too sweet and calone intense to be mistaken for a better summer aquatic. It's great for an afternoon of cheap blender drinks, but if you're going out somewhere public, reach for the more expensive juice instead.
30th March, 2015 (last edited: 11th July, 2015)
Martinique is my go to summer scent. I pick up the 3.4oz bottle for $15 at my local TJ Max (where I find the majority of my fragrances). I bought this bottle on the whim, without smelling it or knowing anything of it. I knew I was looking for an aquatic fruity scent, and after a quick google search it seemed like it was worth a shot for the price. I was not disappointing and have yet to become. Set Sail Martinique is very fresh and inviting. It has a spicy coolness but also a sweet tangy citrus opening that is enticing. This settles down into a spiced rum base with a heavy bergamont finish. I love the scent, and even though I find it similar to Nautica Voyage, it is much more fruity, and again, the tangy citrus is mouth watering. The longevity is poor, but it projects strongly for about 4 hours. Worth the money if you can find it at a liquidation store or online, but the msrp is marked up significantly.
05th January, 2015

Add your review of Set Sail Martinique for Men

Shop for Set Sail Martinique for Men products online

Search Amazon for Set Sail Martinique for Men

Member images of Set Sail Martinique for Men

There are no member images of Set Sail Martinique for Men yet. Why not be the first?