Amber Oudh
by Rasasi

Amber Oudh information

HouseRasasi

About Amber Oudh

Amber Oudh is a shared / unisex perfume by Rasasi.

Amber Oudh fragrance notes

Reviews of Amber Oudh

My comfort scent. This is rich in amber and florals with a well blended Oud that lasts and lasts on my skin. Very good purchase and smells like something you pay over a hundred dollars for. Dry down takes awhile so it is a bit linear but hey it smells good.
25th December, 2012
A must have! Beautiful scent. Unisex. I dont smell much oud in it, but more amber and florals that lingers for hours. It's a bit linear, which doesnt means its not nice. Price is great and bottle is beautiful. Thumbs up!
01st December, 2012
(actual name is AMBER OUDH) What can I say more than WOW !!! I never thought that this little bottle hid a Arabic magic elixir. The best with this fragrance is, that's right, the Amber, which softly caressing rounds off the oud.

If Montale would come across the recipe for this, they would be very happy! Fortunately, I can get it for the perfect price from "Rasasi". And what a GOOD blind-purchase thiswas. "olibanum (frankincense) and myrrh" indeed, but also real saffron (the expencive stuff, not the "made-to-smell-like" saffron stuff). And, saffron is one of my no.1 fave-notes. And this IS saffron to my nose. This pure perfume oil melts into oud-heaven. And as a heavy-Montale-oud fan, I know my ouds. And goodness WOW - this is AMAZING stuff. A pure oriental arabic dessert-dream, and I never wanna leave!

And to top this all of, the bottle is so beautiful. This is "1000 and 1 nights" in a bottle!

09th May, 2012

Add your review of Amber Oudh

Shop for Amber Oudh products online

Search Amazon for Amber Oudh

Member images of Amber Oudh

There are no member images of Amber Oudh yet. Why not be the first?