Jeanne Lanvin La Rose (2010)
by Lanvin

Jeanne Lanvin La Rose information

Year of Launch2010

HouseLanvin
PerfumerOlivier Pescheux
Parent CompanyInter Parfums

About Jeanne Lanvin La Rose

Jeanne Lanvin La Rose is a feminine perfume by Lanvin. The scent was launched in 2010 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Olivier Pescheux

Jeanne Lanvin La Rose fragrance notes

Reviews of Jeanne Lanvin La Rose

There is one review of Jeanne Lanvin La Rose.
I'll be the first to say that I am far from having the meticulous nose needed to pinpoint the entrance and outtro of the various notes within a particular fragrance. I just know what I like and I know what smells good.

Wit that being said, I must say that I absolutely ADORE this fragrance. What confuses me, though, is that I don't smell the raspberry at the top (hence, my earlier disclaimer), I smell an immediate assault of the most glorious rose fragrance, i've ever smelled in a perfume. I traditionally steered clear of rose fragrances, afraid they'd be too dated or matronly for my personality. I actually ordered the original Jeanne and was shipped La Rose by mistake. I was shocked and offended, as you would imagine, but after one whiff of this, I thanked my absentminded seller and have been wearing this more than any other fragrance since i've gotten my hands on it.

It's a very feminine scent, romantic, as well, so this would be a perfect accessory on first date night, or when you're wearing something "girly." Definitely wouldn't wear this to your local nightclub when you're donned in all black. It's not THAT type of fragrance.

The rose stays prominent throughout, but I also do catch the delicious white musk and green of the cedar and vetiver. Makes me think of Escada Magnetism, perhaps her more demure and sophisticated cousin.

Though I stated this is perfect for date night, I also think it's equally a daytime fragrance, and one that's worn typically in the Spring and Summer months (though i'm wearing it now in the middle of October).

Of all my fragrances I've worn recently, this is the one that has stopped a man dead in his tracks to tell me how great I smelled. Ladies, if you're looking for a sophisticated fruity-floral (more floral than fruity), give this one a chance. You will not regret.
17th October, 2012

Add your review of Jeanne Lanvin La Rose

Shop for Jeanne Lanvin La Rose products online

Member images of Jeanne Lanvin La Rose

There are no member images of Jeanne Lanvin La Rose yet. Why not be the first?