Prada Amber pour Homme Intense (2011)
    by Prada

Shop for Prada Amber pour Homme Intense products online

100ml EdP
    $70.24*
    50ml EdP
    (*converted from GBP 41.99)

Reviews of Prada Amber pour Homme Intense

Showing 1 to 6 of 25 reviews.

odysseusm's avatar
    odysseusm

A complete and utter waste of time.
    Sweet. Uber-sweet.

04 December, 2013

nyguy's avatar
    nyguy

Smooth

When I first sprayed it, I got an initial barber shop vibe, but as it settled the vanilla came around and won me over. I think it's a nice sweet(vanilla)/fresh scent(bergamote). Being the intense version I was hoping this would last at least 8+ hours, I get around 4 hours MAX. But I like the way it smells, it's smooth but projects well initially just wished it lasted longer being a parfum version

Pros: Decent projection, sweet yet fresh
    Cons: Poor longevity "

21st July, 2013

GianniGG's avatar
    GianniGG

expensive soap

This fragrance is really elegant, fresh and clean. It smells like an expensive soap. I prefer this intense version than the normal version . The intense is more masculine and elegant.

30th June, 2013

Azel1488's avatar
    Azel1488

Very Sexy

This fragrance is very sexy long lasting , I love it went to Sephora to purchase Tom Ford Noir and I went with this one and I'm glad I did lots of people ask what fragrance do you have on it smells really nice I feel good then because I know then I made the right choice...

Pros: Long lasting
    Cons: None to me

01st June, 2013

thines01's avatar
    thines01

DEAR EVERYONE IN A 10-FOOT RADIUS, A MAN WEARING FRAGRANCE IS NEAR YOU!!!
    I bought this yesterday (while returning two other fragrances I didn't like).
    In the store, it smelled like fresh Tootsie Rolls.
    I got home, cleaned-up, sprayed-on and went to an event where my wife was waiting. She immediately asked, "What do you have on?". I asked her if she liked it or hated it and she said she wasn't sure. Later, she said she was not a fan of Patchouli, but the rest of it smelled good.

I sprayed one on each side of my neck and one to my LEFT wrist pulse point and tapped it to the right. This morning (15 hours later), I can still smell it, but left smells different (weaker) than right. Use this stuff sparingly.

11th May, 2013

kevinz4444's avatar
    kevinz4444

Getting to be hard to find in the US (limited edition, after all), but very nice. Seems to last longer on my clothes than on my skin. A non-linear experience that is very enjoyable -- starting off rather with a strong spice and then gradually drying down to what seems to be amber and vanilla mixed with some Eau d'PlayDoh. I have liked the smell of PlayDoh since childhood, and now this is the richer, more luxurious adult form. Bravo (or should it be Brava?) to Prada!

13 March, 2013