Prada Amber pour Homme Intense (2011)
by Prada

Prada Amber pour Homme Intense information

Year of Launch2011

HousePrada
Parent CompanyPuig Beauty & Fashion Group > Puig Prestige Beauty Brands

About Prada Amber pour Homme Intense

Prada Amber pour Homme Intense is a masculine fragrance by Prada. The scent was launched in 2011

Prada Amber pour Homme Intense fragrance notes

Reviews of Prada Amber pour Homme Intense

Salutation.

I would definitely recommend PRADA AMBER PH INTENSE if you want to score, the ladies love it AS when i was at a restaurant i heard that one lady said to her friends:I love when a man walks by me that is wearing this scent.This EDP is more mature and less soapy than old version. Sophisticated,Rich, Mysterious,Intoxicating,Oriental,Sensual and Extemely masculine.

Labdanum and granium combine with a shot of orange blossom and bergamot while the warmth of patchouli and myrhh harmonizes with the sensual masculine base due leather, musk and amber that it a very sophisticated and superb scent that demands attention.It has character and charm,great for formal or evening wear.

In my opinion this EDP is an unsurpassable oriental and musky cologne for the confident,refined man who leaves a trail of his allure behind to the mesmerizing of anyone catching it, be it night or day.Good quality for a reasonable price as it is a perfume.If you have not tried it I would recommend it.

Sillage&Longevity?Could be better both are less than old version.

7.5/10
11th May, 2015
I liked Prada Amber Pour Homme but not enough to buy it. But I enjoy the Intense version so much that I have purchased two bottles… I don’t want to run out of this. I don’t get much of the bergamot opening – my nose is immediately drawn to the ambry-sweet patchouli accord. I usually prefer rougher versions of patchouli, but this sweet version captivates me – perhaps because of the almost-implied myrrh enriching it. On my skin Intense is linear because I miss most of the opening’s bergamot and the drydown seems like an extension of the ambry-patchouli heart of the fragrance. Some other reviewers refer to the fragrance as soapy and I can understand that, but the subtle incense-resin pulls me away from the soapy interpretation. This is a rich and elegant fragrance.
03rd May, 2015
This fragrance could easily be named "Old Spice Modern EDC." After the
"de rigueur" bergamot opening, the myrrh / vanilla begin to dominate for about 1 hour then the powdery amber takes over with just enough patch in play to keep this one barely leaning towards the Y chromosome. Weak longevity for an EDP but nevertheless a nice fragrance that is careful not to break any rules and will keep you warm, although mildly bored, on a chilly night. I will reach for this from time to time, but overall IMO, Old Spice EDC is superior.....
09th March, 2015
This is not dissimilar to the original Amber pour Homme, with a fresh bergamot opening and the later development of patchouli and tonka notes. The latter is significantly less sweet than in the original though.

Again, the dominant and persistent presence of amber throughout is the core and defining feature of the fragrance. Another major difference is evident though: the addition of a pleasant gently spicy impression from the middle notes onwards. I get moderate sillage, good projection and six hours of longevity.

It is not often that I find a flanker better than the original version; this is one of these cases. 3/5
23rd December, 2014
Prada Amber pour Homme Intense opens with a zesty bergamot citrus accord with an array of delicious notes hovering in the background. After about an hour the creamy myrrh takes the centrestage accentuated by a hint of vanilla. This phase lasts for quite a few hours before the show is rounded off by a restrained amber whose sweetness is balanced by an earthy patchouli note. After the initial brisk opening, this fragrance has the trademark Prada soapy vibe, though not as pronounced as Amber pour Homme. This fragrance is slightly sweet- I definitely disagree with another reviewer who calls it ''uber sweet''. Performance is very good with this one- I get at least 7 hours on my skin. This stunningly gorgeous fragrance merits at least a couple of wearings, though it has really grown on me over time. I could see people wearing this in all climates except for summer. More of an evening fragrance, but not hard to imagine someone wearing this at daytime in cooler weather. A modern classic!
11th November, 2014
As what Prada does best, soapy scents but this one does it differently. It's soapy but but darker as in has a little bit of smokiness and vanilla/amber thing going on but just the right amount. It was linear on me which I didn't mind at all. It's stays classic dispite being a different take on soapy as you can still smell the DNA from the Original. Right amount of sweetness from the vanilla/amber scent, incense and much more masculine than the original. IMO, the best from the house for men.
27th June, 2014

Add your review of Prada Amber pour Homme Intense

Shop for Prada Amber pour Homme Intense products online

Shop for Prada Amber pour Homme Intense at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Prada Amber pour Homme Intense

Member images of Prada Amber pour Homme Intense

There are no member images of Prada Amber pour Homme Intense yet. Why not be the first?