Prada Amber pour Homme Intense (2011)
by Prada

Prada Amber pour Homme Intense information

Year of Launch2011
AvailabilityIn Production / Limited Edition

Parent CompanyPuig Beauty & Fashion Group > Puig Prestige Beauty Brands

About Prada Amber pour Homme Intense

Prada Amber pour Homme Intense is a masculine fragrance by Prada. The scent was launched in 2011

Prada Amber pour Homme Intense fragrance notes

Reviews of Prada Amber pour Homme Intense

While I find Prada Amber to be a carefully crafted study in the balances between mainstream and luxe, masculine and feminine, and brightness versus richness, the Intense version feels to me less rigorously plotted and more like some perfumer was asked to make an amber perfume that would appeal to Macys customers who would think an actual amber scent is too "girly". As such, it's basically a fairly standard vanilla amber perfume smothered in steretypical masculine darkness, a hard to pin down mix of pine and chocolate and metallic iodine and ink that sounds interesting but is really just more of that aquatic "woody amber" chemical smell that designer scents use to dumb themselves down. Oddly, there's also a ton of nostril tickling powder on top, which I suppose is intended to class things up, but just feels weirdly unbalanced to me.

All in all, even without the aquatic mess, there are many better ambers out there, but there's something weirdly attractive about Prada Amber pour Homme Intense. It's like eating at Chipotle - you know there are better burritos available and it's really just a watered down white-bread version of something, but it's still oddly satisfying...
03rd November, 2015
Old spice is one fragrance perhaps known the world over.

PAPHI is just this but done so beautifully you will appreciate Old Spice all over again. The dance is so beautiful, you can actually pick out individual notes as they flourish.

I wonder if this is how the original Old Spice smelled.
29th September, 2015
Great scent this is indeed. This is better than the original by far. Projection is great on this and the longevity is equal. This will be my signature scent replacing angel men this upcoming year. This scent has clean dark soapy vibe to it that is just hypnotizing. This is a must by.
20th September, 2015
Intense is a deeper, richer version of the original Amber pour Homme and provides a good option if you liked the notes in the original, but like me found it too soft or feminine. Intense is less floral and an overall richer fragrance. It's also much less soap toned than the original, and has better longevity on my skin.

I liked the original Prada Amber pour Homme for it's originality and elegance, but for my taste, Intense is a better version.

12th September, 2015 (last edited: 16th September, 2015)

I would definitely recommend PRADA AMBER PH INTENSE if you want to score, the ladies love it AS when i was at a restaurant i heard that one lady said to her friends:I love when a man walks by me that is wearing this scent.This EDP is more mature and less soapy than old version. Sophisticated,Rich, Mysterious,Intoxicating,Oriental,Sensual and Extemely masculine.

Labdanum and granium combine with a shot of orange blossom and bergamot while the warmth of patchouli and myrhh harmonizes with the sensual masculine base due leather, musk and amber that it a very sophisticated and superb scent that demands attention.It has character and charm,great for formal or evening wear.

In my opinion this EDP is an unsurpassable oriental and musky cologne for the confident,refined man who leaves a trail of his allure behind to the mesmerizing of anyone catching it, be it night or day.Good quality for a reasonable price as it is a perfume.If you have not tried it I would recommend it.

Sillage&Longevity?Could be better both are less than old version.

11th May, 2015
I liked Prada Amber Pour Homme but not enough to buy it. But I enjoy the Intense version so much that I have purchased two bottles… I don’t want to run out of this. I don’t get much of the bergamot opening – my nose is immediately drawn to the ambry-sweet patchouli accord. I usually prefer rougher versions of patchouli, but this sweet version captivates me – perhaps because of the almost-implied myrrh enriching it. On my skin Intense is linear because I miss most of the opening’s bergamot and the drydown seems like an extension of the ambry-patchouli heart of the fragrance. Some other reviewers refer to the fragrance as soapy and I can understand that, but the subtle incense-resin pulls me away from the soapy interpretation. This is a rich and elegant fragrance.
03rd May, 2015

Add your review of Prada Amber pour Homme Intense

Shop for Prada Amber pour Homme Intense products online

Shop for Prada Amber pour Homme Intense at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Prada Amber pour Homme Intense

Member images of Prada Amber pour Homme Intense

There are no member images of Prada Amber pour Homme Intense yet. Why not be the first?