Prada Amber pour Homme Intense (2011)
by Prada

Prada Amber pour Homme Intense information

Year of Launch2011
AvailabilityIn Production / Limited Edition

Parent CompanyPuig Beauty & Fashion Group > Puig Prestige Beauty Brands

About Prada Amber pour Homme Intense

Prada Amber pour Homme Intense is a masculine fragrance by Prada. The scent was launched in 2011

Prada Amber pour Homme Intense fragrance notes

Reviews of Prada Amber pour Homme Intense

Great scent this is indeed. This is better than the original by far. Projection is great on this and the longevity is equal. This will be my signature scent replacing angel men this upcoming year. This scent has clean dark soapy vibe to it that is just hypnotizing. This is a must by.
20th September, 2015
Intense is a deeper, richer version of the original Amber pour Homme and provides a good option if you liked the notes in the original, but like me found it too soft or feminine. Intense is less floral and an overall richer fragrance. It's also much less soap toned than the original, and has better longevity on my skin.

I liked the original Prada Amber pour Homme for it's originality and elegance, but for my taste, Intense is a better version.

12th September, 2015 (last edited: 16th September, 2015)

I would definitely recommend PRADA AMBER PH INTENSE if you want to score, the ladies love it AS when i was at a restaurant i heard that one lady said to her friends:I love when a man walks by me that is wearing this scent.This EDP is more mature and less soapy than old version. Sophisticated,Rich, Mysterious,Intoxicating,Oriental,Sensual and Extemely masculine.

Labdanum and granium combine with a shot of orange blossom and bergamot while the warmth of patchouli and myrhh harmonizes with the sensual masculine base due leather, musk and amber that it a very sophisticated and superb scent that demands attention.It has character and charm,great for formal or evening wear.

In my opinion this EDP is an unsurpassable oriental and musky cologne for the confident,refined man who leaves a trail of his allure behind to the mesmerizing of anyone catching it, be it night or day.Good quality for a reasonable price as it is a perfume.If you have not tried it I would recommend it.

Sillage&Longevity?Could be better both are less than old version.

11th May, 2015
I liked Prada Amber Pour Homme but not enough to buy it. But I enjoy the Intense version so much that I have purchased two bottles… I don’t want to run out of this. I don’t get much of the bergamot opening – my nose is immediately drawn to the ambry-sweet patchouli accord. I usually prefer rougher versions of patchouli, but this sweet version captivates me – perhaps because of the almost-implied myrrh enriching it. On my skin Intense is linear because I miss most of the opening’s bergamot and the drydown seems like an extension of the ambry-patchouli heart of the fragrance. Some other reviewers refer to the fragrance as soapy and I can understand that, but the subtle incense-resin pulls me away from the soapy interpretation. This is a rich and elegant fragrance.
03rd May, 2015
This fragrance could easily be named "Old Spice Modern EDC." After the
"de rigueur" bergamot opening, the myrrh / vanilla begin to dominate for about 1 hour then the powdery amber takes over with just enough patch in play to keep this one barely leaning towards the Y chromosome. Weak longevity for an EDP but nevertheless a nice fragrance that is careful not to break any rules and will keep you warm, although mildly bored, on a chilly night. I will reach for this from time to time, but overall IMO, Old Spice EDC is superior.....
09th March, 2015
rbaker Show all reviews
This is not dissimilar to the original Amber pour Homme, with a fresh bergamot opening and the later development of patchouli and tonka notes. The latter is significantly less sweet than in the original though.

Again, the dominant and persistent presence of amber throughout is the core and defining feature of the fragrance. Another major difference is evident though: the addition of a pleasant gently spicy impression from the middle notes onwards. I get moderate sillage, good projection and six hours of longevity.

It is not often that I find a flanker better than the original version; this is one of these cases. 3/5
23rd December, 2014

Add your review of Prada Amber pour Homme Intense

Shop for Prada Amber pour Homme Intense products online

Shop for Prada Amber pour Homme Intense at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Prada Amber pour Homme Intense

Member images of Prada Amber pour Homme Intense

There are no member images of Prada Amber pour Homme Intense yet. Why not be the first?