City Oud (2010)

City Oud Fragrance Notes

City Oud information

City Oud is a unisex fragrance by Dueto Parfums. The scent was launched in 2010

Reviews of City Oud

Showing 1 to of 3 reviews.

Colin Maillard's avatar

City Oud is in fact, a "metropolitan oud", with a rubbery and pungent opening, less Oriental and more Western, with a lot of monotone, vaguely urban-industrial echoes. The rose note is there, just so heavy and synthetic (partially in a good way) that it blends with the oud note to the point it all becomes a blurry, dry black hole. In the surroundings, spices (saffron), a slight nutty note which I guess it's a nuance of oud since I already smelled it several other times in (mediocre) oud scents, and a salty-metallic base – which again, I often encounter with synthetic renditions of oud. Frankly a bit boring and initially also fairly cloying, or however not the most pleasant thing to carry around on oneself. The drydown goes better, softer and more rosey, but still uninteresting. I get the attempt in making a rose-spicy oud with a "urban" soul, but it smells dull, a bit uninspired and with no particular substance to make this stand out from the (ultracrowded) crowd of ouds – my opinion, of course.

5,5-6/10

01st August, 2014

ElvisKlava's avatar

Golden heaven

I bought it after I received the free samples, and let me tell you, it is worth every penny from the £77 price tag. I am unable to write a meticulous details of the smell unfortunately, however I found it very long lasting and always making me want to put a suit on wen wearing it; it is a very posh and rich smell and I love it.

After wearing it for a night, I could even smell it all over my clothes on the next day. I usually wear this for more of a special occasions, as for me, it is too rich and vagrant for simple everyday use.

13 August, 2013

senore01's avatar

Way too feminine for a man's fragrance. Gave this one to my wife. No way I would wear this. I love Dior Homme and DHI, but this, totally non masculine.

21st June, 2012

Add your review of City Oud

Search for on eBay United States

Dueto Parfums City Oud Eau De Parfum EDP Spray 100ml 3.3 fl.oz. New Unboxed
    • Listing Type: Buy it Now
    • Time Left: 26 days
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)
    Dueto Parfums City Oud Eau De Parfum Purse Spray 15ml 0.50 fl.oz. New Unboxed
    • Listing Type: Buy it Now
    • Time Left:
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)