Ferrari Essence Oud (2011)
by Ferrari

Ferrari Essence Oud information

Year of Launch2011

HouseFerrari
Parent CompanyInvestindustrial > Morris

About Ferrari Essence Oud

Ferrari Essence Oud is a masculine fragrance by Ferrari. The scent was launched in 2011

Ferrari Essence Oud fragrance notes

Reviews of Ferrari Essence Oud

IMO the best Ferrari fragrance I ever smelled.
Perfect fragrance as the rose is not too strong nor dirty (don't like that) in the oud-rose combo but soft and a little powdery and also the oud itself does not scream neither smells medicinal or band-aid like. Fragrance lasts through the day with perfect sillage, evolves a lot and ends up after about 10-12 hrs with a very nice, dry and powdery leathery labdanum smell that actually smells a bit like the main smell of Davidoff Leather blend, which is an excellent leather fragrance! Really love this stuff!
Rating: 9/10

20th July, 2015
All parts of this fragrance perform as smooth and forceful as a screaming Ferrari engine...crank it up and smell the smoky oud emanating from the tail pipes...start gaining speed and the air becomes spicier and thicker, with the whiff of crisp roses providing contrast to all this sleek ferocity. A subtle pungent aroma is there to tickle your nostrils. After a few hours this sleek, smooth beast slows down and comes to a slightly sweet, leathery yummy destination that will last until you finally shower.
13th June, 2014
Just a trip to a holy shrine in middle east countries!
As a guy who lives in IRAN I'm completely familiar with rose and oud scents. because in holy shrines in my country they burn oud and spray sweet and dark hand made fragrance named as "Tea Rose" to the air to stink all holy shrine places and I hate this combination!
This fragrance remind me of that smell!
The opening is smoky and dark incense scent mixed with some oud and sweet notes. there is no sign of rose. GOOD!
In the mid, the smoky incense settled down and now you can smell dark and sweet rose note mixed with oud. hello there Holy Shrine!
In the base you have a strong in your face sweet smell mixed with oud and some rose and saffron in the background.
Both projection and longevity is very good.
Good smell but personally I don't want to smell like a holy shrine!
Nope, not for me.
01st June, 2014
HDS1963 Show all reviews
Oh boy was this ever a big surprise.

Most of the Ferrari fragrances - well, all of them to be precise including the two other Essence fragrances are not worth writing home about. But, Essence Oud, let's just say it is the one that doesn't belong with the rest of the family.

I was in the Ferrari store in Milan when I first tried this. Squirted a generous spray on the back of my right hand. had a cursory sniff, thought it smelled quite good to my surprise and moved on.

About twenty minutes later I became aware of this really beautiful smoky, rich scent coming from somewhere and I couldn't work out what it was - I'd tried several other fragrances whilst I was out.

It was my right wrist, screaming "SMELL ME!"

It was the Essence Oud. It had evolved into this incredible spicy accord demanding attention and my admiration.

"Surely, this can't be the Ferrari?" I pondered, but it was.

It is a well blended fragrance, the cumin/rose/oud/saffron all complimenting each other without ever becoming over-bearing in their respective parts. In short, it smells considerably more expensive than it is - and it's not cheap (unless you look particularly keenly on the internet).

I had to buy it. I didn't buy it at the Ferrari store at the 78 Euros they were asking, but found it for the 40 Euro mark on the web.

I love this fragrance, it's not a typical Oud fragrance, indeed is more of an Oud fragrance in the same way that Creed's Royal Oud is (one of the few Creeds I actually like). Nonetheless, if you are out in expensive company, you will hold your own with this fragrance.

Recommended.
18th February, 2014 (last edited: 28th February, 2014)
This can be considered a unisex fragrance IMO. Light rose, oud and crazy longevity make this a good one for the money. Presentation on the bottle is nice also. Rating 7.5
11th January, 2014
I'm not a fan of the rose-saffron-oud combo in general but, if you like the genre or if you plan to start exploring this classic theme, Ferrari Essence Oud could represent a valid starting point. Smells a bit synth / dry-woody but it's way better than the plethora of high-end offerings playing similar themes. Nice drydown.

15th December, 2013

Add your review of Ferrari Essence Oud

Shop for Ferrari Essence Oud products online

Search Amazon for Ferrari Essence Oud

Member images of Ferrari Essence Oud

There are no member images of Ferrari Essence Oud yet. Why not be the first?