La Petite Robe Noire 2012 (2012)
    by Guerlain

La Petite Robe Noire 2012 Fragrance Notes

Reviews of La Petite Robe Noire 2012

Showing 1 to 6 of 12 reviews.

Captain's avatar
    Captain

I do love it and didn't think I would! It's very sweet but well balanced. It reminds me of L'heure Bleue but with more sweetness. For that reason, I'm not going to rush to buy it but I would wear it on a regular basis if I owned it. I tested the EDP btw!

07 December, 2013

Diamondflame's avatar
    Diamondflame
    Singapore Singapore

For fans of black cherry

Every young woman could do with a little black dress in her wardrobe. It can be chic, it can be sexy, it's versatile. But a bittersweet-fruity licorice candy scent? I'm not so sure. I do not know how it compares to the original limited edition but the scent itself is not bad; it has this attractively constructed black cherry accord that I find alluring.

Pros: Young & playful vibe
    Cons: Of limited appeal"

03 October, 2013

Odal1sque's avatar
    Odal1sque

This smells like cherry cola and reminds me of Tommy Girl, but made with Guerlain-quality ingredients. If you are a fan of the classic Guerlains, this is likely to disappoint. It would work as an introduction to fine fragrance, perhaps for a teenager.

19 January, 2013

anuja's avatar
    anuja
    India India

I had gone to buy Samsara a few weeks back and the counter girl gave me a complimentary sample of La Petite Robe Noire. Trust me, everytime i have put this one on, as I keep it in my wallet, I have got loads of compliments for this. It just smells gorgeous! It stays longer and smells just great on me. Samsara on the other hand just seems to disappear after few minutes!! :(

14 January, 2013

willaFriend's avatar
    willaFriend

Wow, what a repellant perfume. Like a cherry/licorice assault that wants my nose to die. This perfume is a pink sparkly mean-spirited thug. YUCK.

03 January, 2013

tinkerbell's avatar
    tinkerbell

Initially I was very disappointed as felt this perfume had no body and faded quickly on me.

However I persevered and kept trying it at different times of the day etc,because it has a lot of my favourite notes in it.

The turning point came came when my 28yr Son and fellow fragrance addict asked what I was wearing and said I smelt gorgeous......praise indeed as he is also my biggest critic and tells it as it is.

Just goes to show how the ph value differs in everyones skin and how this can affect smell. One mans poison etc....

Now my second every day perfume after My Insolence.

23 December, 2012