La Petite Robe Noire 2012 (2012)
    by Guerlain

Average Rating: 3

Based on 29 ratings

La Petite Robe Noire 2012 Fragrance Notes

La Petite Robe Noire 2012 information

La Petite Robe Noire 2012 is a women's fragrance by Guerlain. The scent was launched in 2012

Reviews of La Petite Robe Noire 2012

Showing 1 to 6 of 12 reviews.

2nosedtwin's avatar

Netherlands Netherlands

Guerlain - La Petite Robe Noire
    An embarrassing, far below average perfume from Guerlain of which I’m not sure of for whom it was made in mind - or why in the first place. I just cannot picture this being worn by a human being - more like a flavoring dress-up for tea or candies... Its a too crude, harsh, loud, overdone and overly too sweet perfume that smells awfully much like all the candies in the world stuffed in a very warm candy-store, creamy sugar-coated bitter almonds in liquid form, overripe black-cherries and/or like getting woke up early in the morning with a cotton-candy pushed into your face. It tries to imitate LL and Angel at the same time and fails by doing so; it tries to be trendy and hip, but in the end screams like a spoiled little kid that wants more candy but doesn’t get anymore. How can this wear the Guerlain-label?

28 May, 2014 (Last Edited: 08 June, 2014)

Captain's avatar

I do love it and didn't think I would! It's very sweet but well balanced. It reminds me of L'heure Bleue but with sweet cherries added. For that reason, I'm not going to rush to buy it, I have 3.4 oz of LB EDP. But, I would wear it on a regular basis if I owned it.

07 December, 2013 (Last Edited: 25 April, 2014)

Diamondflame's avatar

Singapore Singapore

For fans of black cherry

Every young woman could do with a little black dress in her wardrobe. It can be chic, it can be sexy, it's versatile. But a bittersweet-fruity licorice candy scent? I'm not so sure. I do not know how it compares to the original limited edition but the scent itself is not bad; it has this attractively constructed black cherry accord that I find alluring.

Pros: Young & playful vibe
    Cons: Of limited appeal"

03 October, 2013

Odal1sque's avatar

This smells like cherry cola and reminds me of Tommy Girl, but made with Guerlain-quality ingredients. If you are a fan of the classic Guerlains, this is likely to disappoint. It would work as an introduction to fine fragrance, perhaps for a teenager.

19 January, 2013

anuja's avatar

India India

I had gone to buy Samsara a few weeks back and the counter girl gave me a complimentary sample of La Petite Robe Noire. Trust me, everytime i have put this one on, as I keep it in my wallet, I have got loads of compliments for this. It just smells gorgeous! It stays longer and smells just great on me. Samsara on the other hand just seems to disappear after few minutes!! :(

14 January, 2013

willaFriend's avatar

Wow, what a repellant perfume. Like a cherry/licorice assault that wants my nose to die. This perfume is a pink sparkly mean-spirited thug. YUCK.

03 January, 2013