Bombshell (2010)

Year of Launch2010

HouseVictoria's Secret
Parent CompanyLimited Brands > Intimate Brands

About Bombshell

Bombshell is a feminine perfume by Victoria's Secret. The scent was launched in 2010

Bombshell fragrance notes

Reviews of Bombshell

Okay, I need to take back what I said about hating pineapple as a note in perfume! :D
I disliked the pineapple note in "Miss Dior Cherie" and in "Baby Doll" by Yves Saint Laurent, and initially, I said I disliked the super sweet fruit notes in the "Hanae Mori" fragrance as well, although since I wrote my review of that one I've noticed that I get a ton of compliments whenever I wear "Hanae Mori", so I've changed my mind about that one a bit.
But, I have to tell you, for some reason that I can't explain I LOVE "Bombshell" by Victoria's Secret! It is super sweet and fruity, and the pineapple is quite dominant in the top notes, but I LOVE this perfume! The minute I sprayed it from the bottle, I was just absolutely smitten! I think this is one of the sexiest smelling feminine fragrances ever! It is really hard to describe in words, aside from the just using the word "sweet", or saying "feminine fruity-floral", yet I think neither of those descriptions really does this scent any real justice! To my nose, this perfume is just completely irresistible, and I really think you need to smell it for yourself to know what I mean! I will add though that, at least to my nose and on myself, "Bombshell" has really big time sillage and projection, so unfortunately it might be "one of those perfumes" that may not be the most appropriate thing to wear to work or to a job interview. I think it's perfect for a date night, or for going out partying, or it could even be just a great every day fragrance as well. It's probably just better to wear during your free time. Don't get me wrong though, it smells absolutely gorgeous! I personally don't think there is anything about this fragrance to dislike, I'm just trying to be sensitive toward people who might be super sensitive to certain chemicals. This is a very beautiful perfume though, and it definitely gets two thumbs up and five stars from me! Try this at a Victoria's Secret store, or order a sample today! I don't think you'll be disappointed, especially if you usually like modern feminine fruity-florals! This one is excellent! :)

27th December, 2015
I am in love with this perfume. My husband loves it, and the scent is just so pretty.
24th February, 2015
rbaker Show all reviews
There is a sweetish strawberry fruitiness in the opening, with a drydown that is white-floral centered and a vanilla base. The opening is not bad, the rest is very generic. I get moderate sillage, good projection and four hours of longevity. Overall mediocre. 2/5
31st January, 2015

Add your review of Bombshell

Shop for Bombshell products online

Shop for Bombshell at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Bombshell

Member images of Bombshell

There are no member images of Bombshell yet. Why not be the first?