Pino Silvestre Sport Cologne (2008)
by Silvestre

Pino Silvestre Sport Cologne information

Year of Launch2008

HouseSilvestre

About Pino Silvestre Sport Cologne

Pino Silvestre Sport Cologne is a masculine fragrance by Silvestre. The scent was launched in 2008

Pino Silvestre Sport Cologne fragrance notes

Reviews of Pino Silvestre Sport Cologne

Honestly, I wasn't a big fan of the original Pino scent...
But this new Sport version is amazing and seems very underrated.
The funny and playful bottle contains a pleasant extremely fresh scent.
The beginning is a very natural tangerine-orange blossom mix which is strong but not assertive. Then come the flowers to smoothe the sharp edge given by citruses.
On my skin the carnation is the strongest with a hint of jasmine and magnolia. The drydown keeps the dominant citrus feeling mixed with vetiver and tolu and it smells a very masculine balsamic way for hours.
I have no longevity probleme with it, lasts on me and has a more than moderate sillage in cooler wheather, too.
I love it! It's a quality fragrance despite the cheap price.
Well worth to try if you like the masculine white flowers and citruses. You'll be noticed 'cause it's really not an overused fragrance.
24th April, 2013
Another nice scent from the Silvestre house.
I get leather and lemons but for the life of me, I cannot get any of the other notes listed except for a bit of vetiver and musk in the dry down.
If applied too heavily, this can have a medicinal smell so easy does it on application.
This is nice for casual wear.
Decent projection and fair longevity.
07th January, 2013
This is a wonderful fresh citrus & pine fragrance that immediately gives you a lift. In the initial spray I detect a strong lemon note that really stands out, but soon the pine notes come through with the lemon for a really nice zesty combination. It reminds me of the feeling of having just come out of a day spa.

Although there is no lemon or pine in the notes listed above, I guess that the combination of all these notes somehow produces what I can actually smell; a very nice lemon/pine combination!

Next you can detect a semi-sweet muskiness to the drydown, but it comes at least a couple of hours after the top notes. Not really expected considering the very strong citrus opening, but very nice indeed!

I would recommend this fragrance for almost any occasion, except maybe a formal affair.
09th September, 2012

Add your review of Pino Silvestre Sport Cologne

Shop for Pino Silvestre Sport Cologne products online

Shop for Pino Silvestre Sport Cologne at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Pino Silvestre Sport Cologne

Member images of Pino Silvestre Sport Cologne

There are no member images of Pino Silvestre Sport Cologne yet. Why not be the first?